Reviews for The Cliche
angelicyokai chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
very cute overall, I wanted Britney hit a few more times as well.
angelicyokai chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
So far great on this fic, I love the crew being stunned when O'Malley manages to act like a normal human being. And a question, what did our favorite sarchastic gnome do about his goatee for this undercover gig?
Matt chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
Em,

I thought this one was excelent have a gift for humor and dialogue. the concept is brilliant and fits with SU2 nicely. You've got a great understanding of the characters and their dynamic.
DockWA chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
That was really good. I really miss SU2 and I'm glad there are some fanfics around. You should write more!
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
I am so glad I found you under your new name, and I'm more glad that you reposted this story and finished it. I loved it! As I said in my other reviews (sorry, they're under your old name of LMR), you are really good at capturing the characters. It's so easy for me to picture them while I'm reading this.

Great job!

God bless!

Mara-DragonMaster
sue19 chapter 7 . 4/4/2007
Is that the end?

C'mon you got to be kidding. Get the two of them together already!

I still loved your story and I really want to read some new ones.
slayathon chapter 7 . 4/2/2007
Awesome loved it but get the two together already
PearlQ19 chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
Once more, LMR has proven to be the one true heroine of the SU2-fanfic :)

Thanks a million, that was awesome, as usual. And yes, I DO want to read about the hypnolink or the justaverse or whatever link comes to your mind. As long as it's 'shippy enough, of course.

Loved the unexpected explanation of the solar thingy. I mean, I thought it must have been something someone was singing, but the song you chose was perfect. And the Midsummer Night's Dream...! Where on earth do you get that kind of creativity from?

I guess I liked the showdoen of The Sock a little bit better, but that's the only criticism I have. I'm hoping to see something new from you in the near future!
Augusta chapter 7 . 3/27/2007
Is that the end?

If it is...YOU ARE EVIL!

Please write more.
Wolf-007 chapter 7 . 3/27/2007
I think more SU2 fanfictions sound good. Loved this story by the way. Can't really ask you to update soon because the story is complete, but I will ask you to post more SU2 fics soon though.
PearlQ19 chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
Hey, that was a fast update... compared to the amount of time you usually take ;) (no offense meant!)

I don't really have much to say apart from the usual - great chapter, great laugh, please update soon! How long are are you going to keep Nick and Kate hanging like that...?

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Cheers,

Pearl
Cellar Door 26 chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
OH WOW. - To speak like Johnathon, this was so undeniably fantastic. I loved the spot on characterization, the interesting cliche'd writing, and the adorable interactions of our favorite couple. I cannot wait for more of this.
Augusta chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
The tension rises. Romantically and dramatically. It's like the saying goes - Plan A never works, Plan B works sometimes, Plan C is your best bet.

Can't wait for an update.
sue19 chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
Oh great another chapter. Can't wait for you to continue. It's so great to see that I'm not the only one who hasn't forgotten about SU2. So please don't stop
Wolf-007 chapter 5 . 2/26/2007
More please. That's all I ask.