Reviews for Dead Without You
HawthorneFiction chapter 4 . 7/15
omg im nearly crying u r an amazing author !
Well this just it ruined it for me. Harry nearly lost his life not so long ago and her grand gesture is to humiliate him in front of his students and aurors in a duel. Her brother tries to kill him in front of the school and now his sister. With him using an unforgivable he could be carted off to prison. Great chapter. NOT! Wasted my time with this whole story. I am not even reading the next chapter. Done with this one.
nayin17 chapter 4 . 2/22
Huh? That's it? Ginny simply accepted Harry?
nayin17 chapter 3 . 2/22
How about a job for Ginny
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/22
Too much bookworm here. Your Harry is too angsty and left Ginny again
Tytus and Aquila chapter 23 . 4/12/2015
I absolutely hate the Harry and Ginny pairing but this is one of my favorite fanfics ever. Really well written and great storytelling.
bittobetty chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
You know until this I loved this story really really much, but this was a bit much. I hated ginny for a minute there. She forced harry into this, this is totally her fault, humiliated him and deove him to self loathing and she didn't even said as much to harry. The other thing is that you pictured harry as the most powerful wizard ( wich was wonderful, i loved it, and thst he was humble about it)and then let him fall against ginny and malfoy ( which was totally hermione's fault, how an earth did she think doing that during a battle?!) I don't even know i want to continue after this. And btw why an earth did you picture it that way so poor harry is ALWAYS wrong?!
JC70s chapter 21 . 10/17/2014
Let me tell you. With a lover like Ginny pulling stuns like that, I will rather have lots of enemies. I will feel more safe and in peace than with a traitor like her. What she did is worse than the three unforgivables together! I can believe you will destroy this story with an incredible stupid chapter like this one...unbelievable!
Nifty Niffler chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
When I first began reading this, I wasn't sure if I wanted to finish it. I am glad I did. I hope you got to the AU story you mentioned as it sounds interesting.
Nifty Niffler chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
Personally, I thought the chapter was perfect.
Nifty Niffler chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
I guess after that warning, I had expected something more than that first memory.
kolmpiju chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
I cannot fathom how this fanfic can not have more favs and follows and reviews and things. It's one of the best fanfics i ever read (and trust me when i tell you i have read a number of fanfics i would not be comfortable admitting to even if i could count that far). Just wanted to let you know in case you still read those. Good job. And thanks. And hugs.
Theblackbook chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
Lovely... but I am a bit confused.. or rather 'wait, what?' I mean, you describe Harry as a guy who let's everything go with a shurg.. but one-two paragraphs back you talked about how he and Ginny cried in eachothers arms for an hour, after they watched the first memory...
And Ginny keeps describing Harry as perfect, good and honorable, but some chapters ago he was telling her how he tortured Bellatrix to madness, and about the whole Malfoy mannor - massacre..
It seems like you have just skipped a lot of your own history to make it fit.. Your writting is good and everything, but some parts of the story just seem... forced.
Theblackbook chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
...KYYYYAAA!
Lover of the Geek chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Ooer! I liked the imperius scene! Its pretty obvious that harry would never force ginny to do anything she ddnt want to do but in writing a HP ff myself ive thought abt how spells, potions, etc in the magical world could um enhance some situations. Im definitely going to take into consideration this idea you've created.