Reviews for Dead Without You
kolmpiju chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
I cannot fathom how this fanfic can not have more favs and follows and reviews and things. It's one of the best fanfics i ever read (and trust me when i tell you i have read a number of fanfics i would not be comfortable admitting to even if i could count that far). Just wanted to let you know in case you still read those. Good job. And thanks. And hugs.
Theblackbook chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
Lovely... but I am a bit confused.. or rather 'wait, what?' I mean, you describe Harry as a guy who let's everything go with a shurg.. but one-two paragraphs back you talked about how he and Ginny cried in eachothers arms for an hour, after they watched the first memory...
And Ginny keeps describing Harry as perfect, good and honorable, but some chapters ago he was telling her how he tortured Bellatrix to madness, and about the whole Malfoy mannor - massacre..
It seems like you have just skipped a lot of your own history to make it fit.. Your writting is good and everything, but some parts of the story just seem... forced.
Theblackbook chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
...KYYYYAAA!
Lover of the Geek chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Ooer! I liked the imperius scene! Its pretty obvious that harry would never force ginny to do anything she ddnt want to do but in writing a HP ff myself ive thought abt how spells, potions, etc in the magical world could um enhance some situations. Im definitely going to take into consideration this idea you've created.
Syra2890 chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
nice!
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 23 . 4/1/2013
Well, I'm far late in finding this story. Over all, I liked it. Your premise is good and you have some skill as a writer. Where I feel let down is in your hurry to post your chapters you didn't do justice to your skill as a writer. I would suggest that next time, if there is one, you write the whole story first; edit it a number of times and then post.
Bubblybunny153 chapter 23 . 2/6/2013
That was awesome! I know this is like what... 4 years late? But i just HAD to review! :) It would be nice if you made a sequel and i would definitely read it, buy you're probably not since it's been a couple years since you posted anything. LoL I would be luck if this review even gets to you! :) I'm sad to see this story end, but I loved how it did end. Bloody brilliant! Twins... :)
Guest chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
such a nice story :) but i would have loved to know what happened with rebecca, little nick and ron and hermione. did they keep the baby?
A Person chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
so this story came out a while ago (idk how long .. I didn't check..) but chapter 16 was so adorable I had to comment! :D
Sonofxavenger chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
Hello, I am Sonofxavenger, and I am posting this to congratulate the author of this story for being a wonderful writer. There are several key things I like about this story, one of which being canon pairings, which make everyone happy, another being the various twists (Ginny having twins, not just 1 baby in final chapter, Fred and George all over again?) and overall I find this a very good story. I give my thanks for the author writing this, and with that, farewell, and keep up the good work!
Hayden Avery chapter 23 . 6/26/2012
Amazing
poser16 chapter 23 . 8/15/2011
I love, love, love this story!

Normally, I'm not a fan of post-war stories that don't follow HP7 but your story kept me reading from 11:30 til 4am (my eyes grew so tired that I had to stop before I could finish), it was that good.

Your characters are so engaging, so unique and so different yet the same (the result of a beautiful interpretation of what they would be like after Voldemort is defeated) that I was sucked in until I finished.

I'm probably not the first to say but I'm definitely the most recent: please do sequels-as many as you can stand.

Good job!

poser16
Stephanie O chapter 23 . 7/2/2011
Wonderful story! Still, no matter what anyone says, I disagree with Harry not having a romantic bone in his body...his making the ever-burning branch that's fueled by his love for her would be pretty hard to top as any all-time romantic gesture, and the way he proposed on the broom, under the full moon seems pretty darned romantic in my book as well. Let's just say he has his moments! :D
Stephanie O chapter 22 . 7/2/2011
I loved how Harry finally proposed to Ginny! I think he got his wish...to make it hopelessly romantic and perfect! :)
Stephanie O chapter 19 . 7/2/2011
I really liked all the gentle ribbing the Weasleys used when they spoke with Harry in the hospital - just right to inject a bit of relief into a very tense situation! :)