Reviews for Code Xana Episode 24: Virtual Becomes Reality
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
nice
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Well, again, remember Aelita nearly destroyed Sector 5 with her energy... But that was before the possession and the drain of her power/energy orb.

FT, he might. It will cause the new Lyoko Warriors to do a RTTP

Zeriam, I'm sure Xana shakes in his boots whenever he hears of you,lol. And Xana does have lot's of tricks but so do the Lyoko Warriors! In fact the old Lyoko Warriors have something up their sleeves back in my CL Series which was just updated with Code Lyoko Episode 137: Sandra Smith
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Hi. I'm still in the way but I found some spare time.

That was good capter with good attack and good action.

Xana once again prooved that he is the most dangerous being in all virtual realms (yeah, right, he doesn't face me yet). And after the attack it seems that Xana can make a simple virtual game more deadly than Lyoko.

I liked the situation, wher Lyoko warriors has been destroyed before deactivating a tower, and have to wait for the cooldown, while Ark and Mira fought for lives against endless army of virtual warriors. That really rised the tension.

And once again Sanne saved the day with her super-hyper-secret power. It seems that Xana in one on one mach have no chance against anger Sanne. But Xana still have a bunch of dirty tricks to pull out, and its impossible to foresee what he will make next time.

See ya.
frozen-tundra88 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Hi!

Great chapter. Just one question. Xana isn't really gonna go after her parents, is he? Because that would be bad on two levels.

Keep up the good work. (Including the ever brilliant plot twists)

Until next time...
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
were learning titbits more about Lil' Sanne's power, if Xana craves it so much then she mut be much more powerful than the original Sanne and Aelita combined

Ever Faithful