Reviews for Of Madness and Men
Drow Elf chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
I'm not certain if I possess the vocabulary to describe this fic, so I won't even try. Suffice it to say that it was very well-written and that I greatly enjoyed it. You should most definitely write more.

Salaam alaikum,

Drow Elf

Xal dos zexen'uma wun l' elamshinae d' Lloth!
Lessiehanamoray chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Entreri is so wonderfully mean. And you're right, nothing makes someone act stupid quite like cute fuzzy animals.
Zaphodiop chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Great job! This story is hilarious! I like how you kept the characters in canon. I enjoyed seeing Kimmuriel appear in the story! I also liked the interactions between him and Artemis. Keep up the good work! I'm definately faving this one!
Tiggermyk chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
You have absolutely perfect timing. My day has been pretty rotten, but this cheered me right up. Thank you! _
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
I admit it. Your final parting shot for Artemis had me laughing at Jarlaxle's expense quite readily.
She Who Dreams chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Jarlaxle and puppies have found each other. That was cute)

And Entreri-Jarlaxle-Kimmuriel interactions are such fun, Entreri and Kimmurel get on like house on fire - that is, with no survivors, and Jarlaxle's a circus all by himself :D please write more stuff featuring all three of them ;))
TobyKikami chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Lessee...

“Me? Why would I mind? I, after all, won't lose any respect to Kimmuriel. He doesn't respect me as it is.”

(Bits where Kimmuriel expounds on dimensionalities)

“I realize it would make an exotic pet.”

“Perhaps I shall buy the temple.”

“Ah, Jarlaxle. I knew him well before he bled out by being slowly devoured by a rat.”

Ahahaha. Consider your mission successful.
Sushi-san85 chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
*rolls over, laughing out loud*

Oh, dear me. *pants*

*pants some more*

Kimmuriel made an appearance! Yay! ; Honestly, I don't know where you get these ideas from, but they're awesome! Especially when you put Kimmuriel in the story. *giggles*

Jarlaxle. Was. Licked. By. Two. Puppets.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

And his reaction to it, oh my! *laughs*

Seriously, I think you write these three (Artemis, Jarlaxle and Kimmuriel) a lot better than RAS, to tell the truth. Artemis teasing Jarlaxle, Jarlaxle showing his more "idiotic" side and Kimmuriel being all fascinated with the extradimensional trap. With RAS it's more about "how-do-we-kill-those-monsters-in-extreme-detail" or "let's-show-only-our-greedy/moody/evil-sides". Honestly, these characters are far more complex than that. At least, in my opinion.;)

*takes one last look at the mental image of Jarlaxle holding a puppy and calling it cute*

;
NightMaiden02 chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
That was great. Loved the dialogue, it worked so well.

I'l be amused by this for quite a while. :D
RedSeraph chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
"My hole has been destroyed!" XD I love Jarlaxle.
Bahamut Epyon chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Bahahaha XD

His poor poor hole...
Fairy Laughing chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Oh, this was a fun ride~! I love the “Come. I do not wish to waste my entire day searching for your hole.” and other innuendo lines... way to scare the locals. :D Thank you for sharing.
Sadina Saphrite chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Ah...and the Whore joke returns.

We all knew it had to happen.
Terra Nova chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Great work! Please do more!
TobyKikami chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Another fantastic package of laughs. If I had to pick favorites they'd probably be Entreri assuring the innocent bystander as to the harmlessness of Jarlaxle's insanity, and the bit with the wishes - what with "I want a pony" and "You love me?"
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »