Reviews for To Sleep is an Act of Faith
GreekDefender chapter 27 . 3/4/2013
This is a beautiful and sad story. When Harry broke through his amnesia I felt like crying even though you just gave a summery of what he remembered it was very powerful. Great job I wish you would write more.
Val chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
Oh wow. It should siriously be a crime to abandon a story this good. Please if you ever feel like it, please continue writing.
witch of light chapter 27 . 5/31/2012
Hi,

I just read this through from start to unfinished for the third time or so, the first time was when you were still posting. I think it's sad that the story is still unfinished. I hope your muse returns soon. I absolutely love this story, especially the relationship between Damien and Harry. I hope that Dumbledore can be convinced to keep Harry's sanctuary even though he's already punctured it by first coming to his safe haven and secondly by telling Damien his story. I would love to see Harry slowly recover.

I hope you find inspriration soon,

witch of light
Revelation Rebel chapter 27 . 5/24/2012
Oh. My. God.

I REALLY love this story!

PLEASE post Chapter 28 soon!

And when the HELL is Dumbledore going to tell Sirius and Remus that Harry has been found? And that he's alive?
Emmy93 chapter 27 . 3/12/2011
oh please please please, wont you update soon, i have fallenin love in this story and can't wait to know what will happen next! so pretty please!
Megipegi chapter 27 . 11/10/2010
Hi, i really like your story and would love to read the rest. Keep up the wonderful work!
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 27 . 11/3/2010
it's been 2 years ya know. update soon, it's a good story
Dagger Kitsune chapter 27 . 11/14/2009
This was an awesome story that I couldn't stop reading until I was finished. I love the descriptions for both the characters and background things. I enjoyed your pacing of Harry and Damien's relationship. It felt very real.

Thank you for the wonderful read!

Dagger
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 27 . 8/29/2009
This is a really good story. Well written, good plot line, and good character development. I hope that you can/will update this soon.
DragonFoxx chapter 27 . 8/26/2009
I would be very interested in where you take this story from here. If you need some ideas just ask your readers. I am sure I would not be the only one to put a couple forth for you to consider, but I don't wish to do so here in a push. Hope the inspiration hits.
dontcallmemadeline chapter 27 . 8/25/2009
Aww, you were going so well! Don't stop now!
animaluvr123 chapter 27 . 8/24/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 27 . 8/24/2009
you havent updated this in a very long time.
charlie-becks chapter 27 . 8/24/2009
i know its been over a year, but i hope u don't giv up on this story, its really good, an i wanna know what happens when harry see's dumbledore again. Maybe a spell would be able to help with his speech?
MarieVerdonck chapter 27 . 8/24/2009
Nice story! While the idea of Harry running into the muggle world after being tortured by Voldy and then killing him has been done quite a lot, your take on it with Harry being taken in by a catholic priest is quite original so hooza for that. So I do hope you'll update soon... it's been quite a while...

Athena