Reviews for A Life Interrupted
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
Yay! I'm glad you're going to continue it. I love your story and can't wait to continue reading it.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
Dang! I like it! I love that Carter is so powerful but able to control it. Are you going to continue this in another story? I would've liked to see her interaction with more of the 4400 directly.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Dang! i guess Mitchell changed sides. That's how you do it. Work that shit! ; Carter is bad, so bad!
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Dang! So Makepeace is also a mole? What the hell? What is this? A soap opera? What The freaking frack? I would so fuck someone up, I would.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
Dang! Carter fucked them up! They wanted Carrie, they got her! They didn't care if she was dead or alive, what the fuck?! She a bad bitch! I like that you gave her THAT power.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Damn! Poor Sam! This isn't right. She didn't ask for this and she doesn't deserve this. Hell will be paid, with blood. They were worried before about her turning Carrie, well they're gonna get it this time.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Mitchell is such a traitor. I don't care how scared you are, Orson Bailey was freaking out because of what happened and I don't know what purpose the killer had in the 4400. I just know that Carter is nothing like the two, she has better control and she will whoop some ass you fuck with her. Mitchell needs his balls cut off, he's sure acting like a dog with a tail between his legs. I'm pretty sure he just broke the law telling that jerk what he did.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Hey hey! I like it! I think Sam has better control of it than the guy that went crazy on the 4400 because of her intelligence and her training. Bad ass! She's like Prue from Charmed!
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Dang! That's messed up! Carter is one of the most kindest people you could meet. Someone seems to be jealous.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Whoo! ; Well Carter seems to be outdoing McKay. McKay can be a dick sometimes.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Well, they're just like a family all over again. I wonder if Carter is going to get some kind of boost of intelligence, as if she's not already smart as it is.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Hmm. Amazing how Jack just knows. I wonder if he's one of the people of the future that took the 4400, knowing Sam would be a great person to take. I can only imagine what's going to happen soon.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Well, that was short lived. Now Carter can get on with her life, sort of. At least they have an excuse to throw a small party. If they only knew what threat was lying ahead. I wonder what power Carter possesses...
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Wow! Maya is so smart. She knew that Carter would need that tissue. I love that little girl. No wonder they chose her because though the visions may be scary she always stays calm.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Oh, hey hey! What what! ; I like it! Two great shows being combined.