Reviews for No More Words
Wow...that was...AMAZING!
nightmre13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
So hikaru basically just raped kaoru 0_0
Shadow's Kitty chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
omg, great story, i love the twin as a couple! :D

S.k. :3
akirak chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
o,o sequel ?
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Yay! My years of french at school paid off! Plus the years of japanese lessons! Ahahah i understand! Langueage barries hold nothing against me! Mwahahaha! Hehe anyways, it was a great fanfic! Nice job! Im gonna add this to my faves now :)
Safirefairy chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
i'm going to be anal here, and point out that he would say 'reveilles, mon amour' not 'reveiller, mon amour'(i don't have accents readily available on this keyboard)
KawaiiYama chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I looove rhis best hattichin lemon eva! Bravo! I can only speak in Japanese and english so I kno only two things in french

Bonjor

And ohevwah!
LycheePanda chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Awesomesauce!
Alrye chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
M... twinsest and bondage... Meow!
Squeakyai chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
you don't need a new hobby! This one works just fine for me, lol, XD.

good job! I’m going to peruse your other stories now...
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
It's nice! Good job~

Your French is a bit off, though... your être wasn't conjugated right for 'tu'. You should have put 'tu es', not 'tu est' for 'you are'; 'tu est' translates as 'you is', technically. Oh well :)
Mikari Umino chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Total PWP I love it!
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I loved this but I can't help but feel bad for Kaoru before the sex, and after too. He seemed like he was really afraid of his twin and he really didn't want to do that. But this was still good, love it _
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
No, no, stick to this hobby! :D For all our benefit! The shower scene was almost a guilty fangirlish pleasure, and the very end was totally hot!
KamikazeDestiny08 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008