Reviews for A Black Comedy
BigDMan chapter 5 . 6/20
That has got to be the best solution to the Mrs. Black portrait I have ever read! LOL
Drag7 chapter 12 . 6/18
They’re taking the piss out of alternate Remus for being in a relationship with Tonks and then Sirius goes and fucks Ginny. The fuck. Also everything being rather censored and silly innuendos all the time gets old. It’s like every character is a 12 year old that’s just discovered they have a penis.
Drag7 chapter 10 . 6/18
The story is rather let down by the falsely mature rating, the complete lack of lemons, the lack of any meaningful relationships beyond Sirius and Harry’s bromance, and the happy go lucky attitude of the story as a whole. It wastes what is a genuinely interesting storyline with quality magical mechanics by an execution that feels shallow and meaningless. Simply put there’s not much reason to care about your characters. Maybe that will change further into the story but as of now a third of the way through I’m not optimistic.
910 chapter 31 . 6/15
Callbacks being smart but not gratuitous, interesting plotlines, conversations that aren't stunted (although the banter sometimes goes on for a *bit* long) and excellent emotional beats. The characters have enough personality that I feel like I'm going to miss them, having reached the end.

Thank you for all the effort.
Igniferroque chapter 18 . 6/9
If I were transported to a parallel dimension, would I feel a connection to the counterparts of my family? I had always assumed yes. But you make a compelling argument for why a well-adjusted HP wouldn’t. The key differentiator is that most of the HPs you find in fanfics are much more traumatized than the one here.
Igniferroque chapter 11 . 6/8
You put a fantastic amount of thought and planning into this story and it shows. Not just at thewhere the revelations came almost too much, too fastbut in the middle as well.
Igniferroque chapter 10 . 6/8
You write male sluts quite well.
Igniferroque chapter 20 . 6/7
I’m glad you took the time and effort to rope Hermione into this mad, mad story.
Igniferroque chapter 17 . 6/7
This story is terrific fun.
Igniferroque chapter 1 . 6/7
Strong, fun first chapter ending with a witty one-liner. I’m looking forward to the next 30 chapters.
McR2D2 chapter 31 . 6/6
Revisiting this after all these years, It still measures up. Even though it is unlikely, I really hope you make a sequel at some point. Or just a few oneshots playing in this universe.
NefariousImp chapter 31 . 6/4
This story is easily one of the most creative stories I've ever read. And I read a lot. Brilliant and never boring. And it ended great. I wonder if when he absorbed Neville he absorbed some of his honor and personality traits too...Nonetheless Excellent job all around. Easily one of my all-Time favorites.
tpobaw chapter 20 . 5/24
I read this story every few months, it’s my favorite fanficition ever. This chapter with them taking Hermione might be my favorite of the entire series. Thank you for writing this masterpiece ️
Guciec chapter 31 . 5/23
Thank you. Very good story.
Candace Guido chapter 5 . 5/15
Not so much a review as a comment on the 'half-plus-seven years' marriage rule: I first came across the term in Robert Heinlein's novel, THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST, which came out in 1982.
6,673 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »