Reviews for A Black Comedy
Defiant7 chapter 12 . 3/4
ghost ginny is very cringe
Defiant7 chapter 9 . 3/4
after dark mark LMAO
sakawunibunga chapter 4 . 3/2
oh god this chapter is stupidly hilarious (in a good way) im cackling at some passages, especially with the whole tonks-lupin fiasco
sakawunibunga chapter 1 . 3/2
harry did something stupid. why am i not surprised
Wow. Just wow. I love this
LylackieSilver chapter 31 . 2/24
I love this
Vlough chapter 1 . 2/13
heads up wattpad user kinkyfool has this story posted as their own
ShadowPhyr chapter 31 . 2/11
this story was absolutely hilarious, not sure why it took me so long to finally read it but I did and I enjoyed it immensely.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 31 . 2/9
Great story 2nd time through! Thanks for sharing!
mailformisc9089 chapter 31 . 2/8
I've read this fic many times! it's a laughter riot!
many are pointing out that calling Remus a pedophile is wrong as the age difference isn't much but this Remus here raised tonks. she is his kid. so obviously it will seem disturbing to them
Mohammad 'the truth' S chapter 27 . 2/4
those fawkes dialogues are divine! the old cocksucker don't give a fuck about his mortal, trying to make himself comfortable, and the bastard interprets what he thinks he hears... the old fuck lost his marbles...
I loved every chapter! It's original, funny and well written. Thank you for sharing!
Roweterppsichore chapter 31 . 1/22
It’s not like leopards can cast anti-apparition jinxes
Oh God. I almost died laughing. This story is funny and awesome and hilarious and awesome and funny and hilarious and awesome.
EdTheBeast chapter 31 . 1/17
A must read in the funny bone take! It actually has to much of the funny, so worked better at 10 chapters then a break! Enjoy or barf, as some of it is in very poor taste, like the Simpsons, South Park, Futurama, and Family Guy are examples!
Maleon chapter 31 . 1/16
Just as awesome as the first two times I read it. It always manages to make me laugh.
6,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »