Reviews for A Black Comedy
RazorDreams chapter 31 . 9/14
Thank you, this was brilliant! I laughed so hard I had tears streaming down my face, couldn't breath and dropped my tablet so many times . MUCH appreciated
sarafine-ecleips chapter 31 . 9/13
This is awesome, I like how it feels so different from other Harry Potter fics because of how adult it feels. Like simultaneously and alternatingly immature and serious. I feel like it really lives up to its name as a comedy, but not going so far as to crack, just a bit silly sometimes. Thanks! (:
sdcjason chapter 1 . 9/13
#bm#fff
plinedog1 chapter 31 . 9/13
I LMFAOed though this entire story. the if you've ever seen an anaconda you know why I'm sometimes called parselcrotch was just classic. i also thought the racial slave stereotype masquerading as a house elf was a great touch. all in all this is probably one of the most hilarious fanfics ive ever read.
infinite eternity chapter 15 . 9/10
lol some dirty-minded death eater might've thought voldemort was engaging in some sort of fetishy sex thing with the muggle dude
Naramyon chapter 1 . 9/8
It was a midnight shift, and a coworker and I were leading a discussion on Harry Potter- which segued into fandom, and on into brilliant things we've read. Over the course of our discussion, TWO of your fics were mentioned by title.

While it took me a while to remember the title, dude definitely recognized "Harry travels through the Arch and arrives in the same parallel universe as Sirius, and now there're two Lord Blacks." So we chatted about that for a while before we remembered 'A Black Comedy'.

I'd never met someone irl who'd read the same fics (exceptions being friends I recc'd fics to)! It was AMAZING. Like, I didn't even know the guy's name, but was ready to adopt him 'cause WE'D READ THE SAME FICS. (It's the happiest I've ever been during a night shift.)

Even though it's been years since I last re-read A Black Comedy, it's still stuck with me. It's a topic of group discussion in the middle of the night, and it makes our grown arses feel like excited kids again.
Thank you for that. Thanks for all the work you put into A Black Comedy.
I wish you a lovely day!
greasy snivellus chapter 31 . 9/6
i love the story
Zaphhh chapter 2 . 9/5
OMG IM DYING!
automaton14 chapter 20 . 8/31
I can't breathe! Fantastic chapter
poisonivy1123 chapter 31 . 8/30
I'm fucking dead. This was genius and had me laugh out loud so much. You managed to flawlessly combine an incredibly funny story with a very compelling one and it is absolutely one of my all time favorites. I especially love that you didn't reeeaally make Ginny to be this awful person, you just emphasized some of her unfortunate personality while still making her sympathetic. Also Gin is badass, so is tonks.

What a batshit ending that also somehow makes sense. I could go on forever about the facets of this story that made me lose my shit but I should probably stop here. Thanks so much for an awesome read
Damn, why didn't Sirius fuck Bellatrix?
Acacia Jules chapter 30 . 8/28
...that's disgusting.
Acacia Jules chapter 19 . 8/28
...not much a fan of this overpowered guy.
Gender Outlaw chapter 22 . 8/24
Heh now I realize my previous review, he didn't have a turkey animagus and was just desperately wishing for one, any one. But, when I first read that line I thought Harry had a turkey form and that there were going to be some highjinks where he'd be chased around by someone trying to cook him in a meal, maybe a house elf?

This story is so fun I think this is my third, fourth rereading? I loved the BillyTrucks and the Hogwarts turn parts.
This was absolutely beautiful. When does Harry finally fuck ghost Ginny?
5,921 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »