Reviews for A Black Comedy
KrossPhelps chapter 24 . 2/18
Chapter 23, I could not stop laughing after Sirus and the wheelchair
Monster King chapter 31 . 2/13
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
all forms of fluff chapter 31 . 2/8
The issue of Harry becoming the new James to Sirius, I think, you pulled it off well. I've read quite a few stories where its Sirius becoming the father like role for Harry but you have pulled off the best friends paradigm rather well. I am a bit bummed that Hermione's double didn't have a bigger role but this wasn't a story about the trio it was about a new duo. You have also pulled off the comedy aspect of the title fantastically. The midget detention with Kretcher had me laughing so hard my vision began to dim and I got that woozy feeling you get just before you pass out. It was Awesome! Comedy is one of the hardest concepts to deliver on in a written medium but there were several chapters were I found myself having to take a break just so I could get my giggles under control. I absolutely love the Gift Sirius and Harry share with there sexual conquests. I especially liked the last one when it was Harry with the twins. Then there was the whole Magic thing. The way you descrbed the wards and the systems of magic used. Harry's Arm thing, it all brought the world you were building into a more grounded reality. It felt like the world could have existed and there were no obvious instances where you couldn't wrap your brain around the different aspects of magic coexisting. I am a bit skeptical on the who Danny Phantom animagus (that's got to be spelled wrong) But other then the going ghost everything else was well crafted. Bellatrix- Billy Trucks- Black was wonderful...I think the only time she wasn't funny was in her initial introduction But after that? she was great. Ginny the ghost ... I kind of whish she had more lines and scenes. The girl was just there and gone so quick that I think most of her gags fell short of being truly funny. Even when she was phantom punching Harry's crouch. I honestly can't tell if this could have a sequel and still have it be a comedy, unless you beat the gags to death. I could see something shorter, some one shots set in this world where Sirius and Harry are puling a heist, or you pull a Hang over type situation and have them wake up some place and try to figure out what the hell happened the night before. What ever you do Know you have made a fan out of me. I'm off to see what else you have to offer. Thanks for sharing this story and remember to have fun with your writing, because if your not having fun... then what's the point?
MOR the Divine Being chapter 11 . 2/5
I'm screaming! I'm screaming in Joy
MOR the Divine Being chapter 9 . 2/5
It's like wacthing Intellegent Cavemens introduced to technology
Camro chapter 31 . 2/1
I loved this story ! It is hilarious, I laughed so much reading it. You made the characters even more amazing than in canon, your Sirius is perfect
Thanks for writing and sharing your work
TheLoud chapter 31 . 1/31
Thanks for writing this very fun story! I found it hard to believe that James didn’t recognize his old best friend, when he looked and acted the same and had the same name, but I’ll let that slide for the sake of all the jokes.
Chris chapter 31 . 1/30
This is brilliant 10 out of 10, thats for the 250 odd thousand words not just this chapter.
uvarunr47 chapter 31 . 1/26
Absolutely brilliant story; best comedy fic in the fandom. Well done and I hope you're doing well.
edf-k chapter 31 . 1/25
I have not laughed that much reading a story in quite a while. This was just just a joy to read. Thank you.
uvarunr47 chapter 22 . 1/25
Oh wow, that was one hell of a clever way to reveal Alan Weston's identity. Well done. Oh, and the whole Abbott and Costello routine earlier; holy crap I almost hurt myself laughing again.
uvarunr47 chapter 18 . 1/25
"I had a goldfish once..." Good God, I was rolling.
uvarunr47 chapter 17 . 1/25
Absolutely hysterical chapter. The bit between Remus and Bellatrix was brilliant. This story is amazing. Some of this humor would be unacceptable in other contexts, but in the context of this story (where writer and readers and even characters are all in on the joke) it's hilarious.
uvarunr47 chapter 14 . 1/24
Fantastic duel with Voldemort; one of the best descriptions of battle I've ever seen. Harry and Sirius really got their asses handed to them, though. Without Harry's arms and the priori effect, both of which Voldemort hadn't seen before, they would have been toast.
uvarunr47 chapter 6 . 1/24
'Vaginny' is sheer perfection. I may not make it through this story without a heart attack from laughter. 'That strange Chang woman' was a wonderful toss-away.
6,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »