Reviews for A Black Comedy
Mr.Omega573 chapter 31 . 10/19
Awesome read - thanks for making this unique piece of art.
mjgh5000 chapter 31 . 10/18
Binge read the whole thing over 2 days, and loved it all. Took me a minute to remember the significance of "you can keep my sandwich", but the payoff feels immeasurable.
Perhentian chapter 31 . 10/8
This story is really really great, I loved it. Thank you very much for writting and sharing it.
Atheist God chapter 8 . 10/4
I swear... this is and will remain epic! Best fanfic I've read and re-read
LGC - xCondorz chapter 31 . 10/1
Rib crackingly funny.
I absolutely loved this. Thank you so much for writing this.
liam.brwn chapter 31 . 9/19
Probably the funniest fic I have ever read
Anonymous Maestro chapter 31 . 9/19
This is possibly one of my favourite stories on this site. Period! The best writing of conversation and character interaction I've ever read. Stories just flows and the pacing is awesome. Bravo Sir.
This is a fucking masterpiece
gratefulmegmail.com chapter 31 . 9/18
This is in my top 5 favorites of all time. I enjoyed every word of this fic. Thank you
Melikalilly chapter 31 . 9/14
I love this story
willie chapter 2 . 9/13
I love the intro
Mindless praise chapter 1 . 9/9
This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. This is super good and funny. Did I mention it is awesome and the very best. You must be a genius. Did I tell you that this is the best and very unique. Hi
D chapter 31 . 9/9
It was incredible, thank you! _
G the Headmaster chapter 8 . 9/7
The visual picture my mind created when I was reading this chapter was great!
6,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »