Reviews for A Black Comedy
moodysavage chapter 31 . 3/26
I just peeked at reviews to see if others were fooled and didn't see my final loooonnnngg (ish) review. Just checking to see if this posts so I can see if it was lost.
moodysavage chapter 31 . 3/26
I can honestly say I've never read anything like this and I really enjoyed it! Sometimes the guys were a bit much but that was who they were :) so much irreverent and irresponsible behavior and humor and it did NOT turn into a parody. That was amazingly well done by the way. Super awesome plot line (I'm not often surprised but you managed it more than once) and great pacing. Thanks for a great story!
moodysavage chapter 28 . 3/25
But green eyes? Harry?
moodysavage chapter 28 . 3/25
Oh...my...gosh! You totally got me! Neville was possessed by the diary and young Tom is fighting against himself?! Brilliant!
mary chapter 14 . 3/25
I think the writer has some issues to work through regarding women. So far their main purpose is to annoy (Ginny) or fuck ( everyone else.).
THere are obvious mischaracterizations that make labeling this fic as "Harry potter" a stretch and plot holes are distracting (How can Sirius apparate himself and Harry back to Grimmald place after the duel when he couldn't even get off a basic curse moments before?)

Some of the humor is good but overall it's rather sophomoric and self indulgent
moodysavage chapter 22 . 3/23
Oh my gosh Alan is Regulus! I so did not see that coming.
moodysavage chapter 19 . 3/22
You killed my theory! I thought the man in black was Snape! Darn... now I have no clue. Excited that he was finally in a scene though :)
moodysavage chapter 17 . 3/21
You know... there are many parts of this story that I love. Like when Sirius is poked in the behind with a swordfish by Kreature. But I have to say that everyone saying something not nice about Bellatrix and her wondering why everyone immediately hates her is hilarious.
sunset oasis chapter 31 . 3/20
omg this story is perfect i love how hilarious it is, it's such a fun and interesting read
and i remember 'you can keep my sandwich'! yay!

thanks for the amazing story
sunset oasis chapter 30 . 3/20
i love their celebration! it's hilarious and fun to read!
sunset oasis chapter 29 . 3/20
regulus! omg! i love that twist

and i love how they played with dumbledore

the name 'mr fucker' and 'riddlebottom' are hilarious XD

regulus caring about his drying is the best LOL
sunset oasis chapter 28 . 3/20
ooohhhhh omg the diary?!
sunset oasis chapter 27 . 3/20
omg harry revealed himself LOL and i love sirius's amusement

'more paperwork' LOL i love Tonks
sunset oasis chapter 26 . 3/20
ahhh i love sirius and harry and their dramatic tendencies XD
sunset oasis chapter 25 . 3/20
that scene with lucius is GOLDEN
5,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »