Reviews for A Truth In the Darkness
Zothar chapter 5 . 5/26
I realize this story is 7 years old; hell, ya might not even have this account any more. But I just now found and read through it. I really enjoyed it! You did an excellent job writing both Sanosuke and Kenshin. Their words felt completely natural.

I also liked the discussion in this final chapter. The fact that Kenshin will never forgive himself for allowing his friends to be hurt, and that Sano will always be irritated at him for it. It's a great window into how each of them feels, and something that not many other authors I've read have picked up on.

I hope you do see this, 'cause this story made me smile today. Thanks!
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 5 . 4/9
Love This!
MorganD chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
For the record, this is my favorite RK fanfic. I love how you portray Sanosuke and his friendship with Kenshin (which is, for me, the best parts of RK anyway).
aronoiiel chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
This was a most excellent tale! Nicely written with a great balance of humor and drama. You have a great talent in story telling I am glad to have found this most Kenshin fics have disappointed me so far. I am looking forward to reading more of your work _
fyrbndrmisato chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
This was a great story! It was very well written, and I loved how Sano and Kenshin were kept in great character! Please never stop writing your stories! God has blessed you with an amazing talent!

Misato
*Matthew 19:26*
Midnighter713 chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Oh my gosh. This was so good. I think you did an excellent jobs with the lengths of the chapters. I'm really glad I read this. I wasn't up to Rurouni Kenshin fanfictions when I first started, but stories like this give me hopes. Haha. You did very well. I loved it!
ButterflyMeadow chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Oh goodness, ANOTHER amazing story! I love the relationship you create between Sano and Kenshin, it's just wonderful! Your stories are singlehandedly making me fall even more in love with Sanosuke lol XD
chirikyubi chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
:D i think im in love with you! seriously your an amazing writer, LOVE this fanfic to bits XD!
Cosmosphere chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
Very nice story. Just "sappy" enough without being too mushy. Great job!
koorikaze chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
AWESOME! Dude, if you could hear me, I'd be squealing right now and I don't do that often.

YAY FOR SANO XD You're really good at depicting their personalities, from sano being stoic and stubborn to kenshin's (retarded) guilt.

Some spelling mistakes, but whatever. Those don't matter when the story is SO FREAKING AWESOME :) I now have a newfound admiration for sanosuke, even just from a fanfic XD

Keep writing~
Craic agus Ceol chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
What a great story! I'm glad to have stumbled upon it, since I absolutely love Sano-whumping and the Sano/Kenshin friendship, and I absolutely hate romance.

I do have one tiny little error I found somewhere in the chapters (I don't quite remember where, though I do believe I saw it more than once). You used "brunette" to refer to Sano - the masculine word for "brown-haired person" is "brunet". "Brunette" technically refers solely to brown-haired women. But seeing as I can't remember any specific instances in which it was used, I figure it's not that big of a deal. Perhaps keep it in mind for future reference?

Anyway, I did love this story (look, favorite'd!) and I will keep my eye out for more from you in the future! :)
Silverchild of the winds chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Why do your sano torture fics end With sano giving kenshin a talking to. They were both nicely in character and i could see the nice peaceful moment that they so rarely get.

your reason for sano letting Kenshin get the attention made me laugh, because it works so well. the loud ones tend to be shy about thanks.

Please write your next Sano fic.
skenshingumi chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
I really enjoyed this story. You really captured a sense of the true feelings between Kenshin and Sano showing their sensitivities as well as their strengths but not making them overly talky or emotional which would be out of character. I like how Sano is willing to open up, however, when it concerns setting Kenshin straight. He isn't about to let Kenshin talk on added guilt.

Your original character of Kyou was a great addition. Unlike young kids in many fanfictions, he was adorable and yet not over the top sappy and actually seemed right for his age. Best yet, he was a great way to reveal Sano's personal thoughts without having Sano do it. I really look forward to more of your wonderful Sano stories.
narakunohime chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
loved it. :3

Can't wait to read what happens next.
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
It was a pleasure to read this latest addition to your story. I particularly liked Kenshin's reflections as he sits by Sano's side. His faith in his friend's spirit but his concern over the limitations of the body are a nice reflection of his own experience and Megumi's warnings. He at least realizes that he and Sano are just men regardless of their superior skills even if those around him forget. I also liked how you took it one step further to the inevitable thought that he should leave only for him to acknowledge that this would be an insult to Sano and a painful loss to himself.

As for Sano. I liked how he knew things would be alright if Yahiko was ragging on him. I guess you captured Sano as the rough and tough guy who is everyone’s favorite brother.