Reviews for Uncle Bobby
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 5 . 4/14
Love the story, the boys and Uncle Bobby.
NoName chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
This is like one of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you so much, everything was just too perfect!
mzz chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
oww the story is over,,,

great story, thanks for share

ok I didn't know the story was over on chapter 5,, and I can't write on chapter 5 a review, cause I already wrote something, that's why I writing it here.
mzz chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
"I mean, my ass is on fire, and I don't really like you right now, but I'll be okay."

and then they can't stop fighting
hehe
mzz chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
LOL They broke the TV? ssss It's going to cost them like is new,

at least probably they are going to stop fighting, the fight usually stops when something is broken.
mzz chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
"Seemed every time I turned around, I was hearing a story about how Sam disappeared again. Really, how can you lose a guy that big and tall? It's not like he can hide easily in a crowd."

LOL
Ibelieve24 chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
I adore Bobby. I write about him in my stories and I think you have truly captured his personality. I could definitely see him speaking and acting just as you described. Great story. Excellent job!
wildblueyonder6 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Love the post spanking banter. Perfect fic and a perfect way to end a snowy afternoon. Great job!
wildblueyonder6 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Poor Sammy. But he needed Bobby to be strong for him. Good job with the spanking. Belt was a better choice than hand in this case. Off to the next chapter.
wildblueyonder6 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I love the boys fighting! I imagine Bobby will not. *giggles*
wildblueyonder6 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I like the thought of Bobby and his two big boys. *snerk* And Dean? Well he does need to talk. Hopefully Bobby can help him figure out what's what.
wildblueyonder6 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I always thought Bobby might just loose his patience with these two in that ep! How wonderful to see you flesh it out. Great job and on to the next chapter.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Bobby's inner thoughts are pretty cool to hear about.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is going to good I can tell.
the little spanko chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
This story was seriously adorable and enjoyable...just...too...cute - and angsty. I love it! D