Reviews for Starts with Goodbye
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Wow, this was good! I always thought that the relationship between Dick and Starfire was somewhat unbalanced and that it wouldn't work out in the end. This story was very reflective of that thought, it's nice to see them both move on. I just wish that fans of this particular shipping would do the same thing...
OverObsessedFangirl8804 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
that was pure beauty
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
SWEET!
bubblesfontaine chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Beautiful piece! I read this a while ago and I was bummed out because I couldn't find it.
Krytical chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Poor Kory. I do like Dick/Kory. I also like Dick/Donna.
donna sucks dick chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
muahahuamamuahha! dick and donna? muahahuamahauuahamuh!

your fucking crazy! it will never happen cuz she loves kyle dumbass! and dick has been screwing the love of his life, kory!
batfan7 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Very Bittersweet, but well done. I thought you wrote Kory very in-character. She wasn't a one-dimensional character, but had complex feelings.
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Why didn't you tell me you wrote this?

I love it. I love it. I love it more than words can say! I thought it was so true to all the characters. Kory being upset, but not wanting to hurt the two people who mean the most to her. Dick and Donna being perfect for each other, of course. So great.

The only problem I saw with it was that Bruce wasn't at Dick and Kory's wedding. Alfred and Tim were there, but Bruce couldn't make it. But everything else was spectacular.

And Starts With Goodbye is a Carrie Underwood song. I like that one.

I was having the lousiest day and this just totally cheered me up. And now it's on my faves. Great job!
xxAnnaleigh chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Carrie Underwood sings that song!

Good story please make it a full story
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 2/18/2007