Reviews for You Don't Tell Them Your Name
Finish this, dawn you... Please
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Please finish
waywardgal chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Why you don't finish? The story was getting really good. You should finish.
cyhap chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
please continue updating! wouldn't have imagined naruto buying out gaara totally thought it was neji until he showed up in his trench coat get-up lol
PrettyXodd chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Lord.Jenny chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
OMG WHAT THE HELL?! He was sold to naruto?! Whoaaaaaa that was unexpected! That guy is sick! Peeing in gaara, ewwwww. _ Damn it.. Poor neji! He was a little late. Please continue this! Don't abandons it! Look at the updated date and just died inside. This fic has so much potential so please don't leave it hanging!
LilMurph chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Omg Naruto bought Gaara before Neji! Oh Neji's gunna freak out! Hehe I hope you can update soon:D
ryuuzaki19 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is one of the stories in my Alert List that I like to go back and reread because I like the plot, goody goody Neiji is something I've never came across and I like it a lot :)
Foxxie Moxxie chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Omg it was naruto? Wholy- dhdhdjdfhdhsjxds! u must write morez! I love the way u describe everything, a very different writing style that i have not had the pleasure to read until now! :]
icecreamsoul chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
NO! NNOOOOO! Naru belongs to Sasu! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (runs and hides)

erm... I apologize for my minor break-down... heheh... I do like it, really... but

Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
This left me with only two words:

Also, I'm not sure which chapter it's in, but you had an odd mistake.

"Gaara rolled your eyes"
JessicaLovezU chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Yuri Man chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
fucking funny
Naachan'sredhead chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Holy spit! i swore it was Neji that paid for Gaara. Damn i was wrong... plz continue.
Naachan'sredhead chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
i doesn't suck. i find it quite... well adorable wouldn't be the word... i guess entertaining.. whatever it doesn't matter i LOVE IT!