Reviews for Just Kiss Me A One Shot
ZoeWhoWaited chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Loved it! Took my mind off how the TPTB are currently butchering elizabeth and jason being dead. Only thing I didn't like was Alexis being on her death bed...I like her and still hold out hope for her and sonny even though I know there isn't a chance in hell!
ilovedana53 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
that was wonderful
looneytisha chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Awesome story.
retiredlady chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Another story I love!
Jynx0854 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh love this. I'm just waiting for the writers to get a clue and let them be a family for the long haul on the show. Thx for writing it.
96meimei chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I have to say this is such a great story and I think I've read it like five times. Just went back and reread it again because I hate the crap on GH now and this makes me happy.

Thanks for a great read.

Pam
MARLENE BOOTHE chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This is one of my best stories. Fantastic ending. Now, if only GH could use your idea in their stories. Good job.
Toya chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I have been a Liason fan since Liz found Jason shot in the snow, so thank you. Maybe GH writers should have hired you, because this is how Liason should've been a year ago when Jake was born!
Max Cale chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Oh my gosh! this story is so beautiful! I love it so much and wish it was how Liason ended up. Oh my gosh, the love making part was to die for. You've definitly got a vivid imagination and a erotic mind. You go! Thanks for the beautiful Liason story that is just one of a kind. please oh please give us more, you so cannot just leave us hanging! come one! please! Liason 4 Ever!
Irene chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I loved your story "Is it right?" I just love that. Will you be adding more chapters to this beautiful story? Will you kindly email me If you continue this story? I would really love to read more. Thank you.
Catharine Carter chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Hey. Loved your fic. I've been watching General Hospital for just over two years now and believe it or not, even though I've been on for longer than that, this is the first Liason fiction I have ever read. I loved it. I love the twist you gave it. It was an awesome one shot.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
greatness! :D

Liason!

onetreefan
angelisis7 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I enjoyed this tale, possibly too short, but fantastic nonetheless. But I am greedy and would read anything you write, a million chapters would seem to short.
fireworksinthesky chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Morning!

I have a confessional to tell you. Where I live, in New Zealand we don't get General Hospital and I never even heard of it until you posted a General Hospital One Shot. I read it and loved and spent all day yesterday (Tuesday) search for Jason and Elizabeth (Liz) infomation. I went onto Wikpedia and read both character biography and instantly made me fall in love with Liason even more. More to my surprise, I spent 2pm until 8.35pm loading Liason videos to get more off a better understanding and it helped!

"Just Kiss Me" is an excellent well rounded story in my opinion even though there is a slight placing of spoilers it was still a great One Shot!

Thank you so much for giving me General Hospital fever!

Better get back to watching Liason! LOL!

Stephanie
Jen Drake chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I loved it. Great job with all of it- if only this would actually happen!