Reviews for Unexpected Visitor
redpinkjk chapter 2 . 4/11
Good story, I think with some of the one shots of Jason and Kimberly should be a lot longer
Matt Ferrantino chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
First of all: OH MY FUCKING GOD HOLY SHIT!

Second: LOLOLOLOLOLOL!11 XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Third: You have GOT to continu this stuff! I'd love to see more Ranger families in stories. BTW, seeing what youve done Jason, Kim and Tommy (single right?) might I suggest Billy and Katherine?

HOnestly, although the Goldar fight WAS epic (and I LOVED the no-morph, no-zords fight for a change) it wasnt the best part. The best part was Jason thinking he got a mostly happy ending, then everything he found out about his oldr kids during the fight was like o.O

And the slightly psychotic reactions he has to all of them until hegets to his daughter "...I love you" thebloody knife he just killed the alien monkey with was STILL in his hand at this point i believe :)

billy, zack, and trini have to be at the foreshadowed Ranger reunion. do what you want with all the characters, bc i like your style a lot.
Rodan427 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Wow! A bit drawn out but still, I liked this chapter.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
NatyAlbie chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Oh you just have to write about this family again! It was so freaking good! I laughed so hard with Jason's fatherhood! I just LOVED it!
zeopurple chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Yeah so, I don't really know why I never read this story before but I just did and let me say I thought it was great. I agree with Diva, you should bring this family back in another story.
Sango A.R chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
my favorite part was:

β€œAnd you...” Jason said, looking to his youngest child, who's eyes were watering and her lip was quivering. β€œ...I love you. Come here, give me a hug.”

it was so cute and random since he was being hard on his other kids.

anyways great story!

you did a great job on it!
Edgewind chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
Good diversity in the family, I thought this was pretty good and very interesting.
Edgewind chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Wow this reminds me sorta of the Peter vs Chicken second fight on Family Guy.
GinaStar chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
Oh yeah! I loved it! That was the perfect second chapter! Sorry I didn't get a review up sooner, I've been on vacation and just got back online ;)
moonlite-n-roses chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
I can't tell you how much I love this story NB. I seriously can't. It's freakin' wonderful! Tommy not listening to Kim and choaking was great! Plus... Jason taking the time to yell at the kids, wonderful! Seriously... just, much with the win my friend :D
CoolDiva chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
LMAO! I loved this! Kim telling Katie to stop jumping on Goldar, Tommy falling cuz he didn't listen to Kim, Jason and Chris, Jason letting the kids know who was boss, Tommy getting all defensive about the Green and White rangers, Kim and the whip... all of it was hilarious! Excellent work and I'm glad this family might show up again. Cuz I really can see them having a family just like this. As always, I love how realistic you make things. Again, excellent work!

Diva~
HarryPassionFan chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Great addition. Boy were all the teens in trouble. LOL at Kim keeping that whip and searching Emma's rooms for more "stuff". LOL at Tommy's reaction to the news Kim did warn him to sit down and not eat. Hm maybe you can do another one of these but this time do one with Tommy and Prince Gaskett, now that would be intersting. I can't wait to see when you use Jason's family again. Maybe since it was mention you can do a one shot of the Ranger reunion.

Can't wait to read your other stories.

~Ana
blacktea chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Thanx so much for adding another chapter. I hope to see this family again. :) Bye
blacktea chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Hehe. This was hilarious! It was funny how Jason was kinda distracted the whole time. I would love to see a chapter 2 on this to see exactltly what the kids are thinking now.