Reviews for The Beauty of Beast Boy
Hinata Hyga chapter 1 . 5/20
Omg...your story waz awesome...i saw ur profile pic and i waz like omg shikamaru! Naruto is my fave anime!
I dunno... This story was pretty shitty to me. Most of it is just awkward conversation... Didnt enjoy.
-SS
Fantastic writing. Loved every minute of it! Should do a sequel.
CautiousTemerity chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I want you to know that I searched for this story a month ago and couldn't find it and happened to stumble upon where I had written the name down today. This is my absolute favorite BB/Rae story and it never fails to make me cry.
Jelamy chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Idk how I never saw your stories before because I basically read all of bbrae fanfics but your one of the best out there. Thanx for making my day and plz keep writing bbrae stories cuz I'm lovin it
coolcat chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
it makes me sick and make me mad and it makes me happy...Wow
Onyx2589 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This was a joy to read. Man I missed this pairing!
Also that bit with flash and jinx...? LMFAO! That was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This was so good! Adorable and well written!
Deadpool08 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Amazing story and beautifully written. The plot, the characters, the perspective was all well put together. Keep writing
GreenNinja23 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This story is beautifully written and has such a great vibe to it! I wasn't a big fan of Beast Boy and Raven at first but it's wonderful writers like you that have changed my mind! I know this is really late but I loved this wholeheartedly.
Call Me Cupid chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
This is my favorite BBRae story ever, and I've read like 40% of BBRae stories on here.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
dayum...this is pretty good and the bits of ooc-ness i honestly don't mind, this was a really good fanfic anyway
The.Crystal.Raven.21 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This was a well thought out story and one of my favorites as well. I love how detailed things story was and the imagery that made me feel like I was right I'm the middle of it. Great job and I hope to read more from you.
pikminbiomaster chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
i cant help thinking of the x-men when a girl asks wolverine if it hurts when his claw come out, and he answers "every time" when beast boy says its agonizing. generally i dont like who this beast boy is in this one shot, the moment raven described him as a man-whore i knew this wasnt the beast boy from the cartoo, was good but not my cup of tea
RavenLogan1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
i wish other bbxrae stories were like this. loved it!