Reviews for The Beauty of Beast Boy
beautifultruth92 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Great Story! And such amazing writing! Great job! Such an enjoyment to read!
Have.Gone.Byebye chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I love this story. I swear in the 4 years I've been on this site, I've read thi9s about 500 times. Sorry i haven't reviewed this yet, but I realise I've been klind of lax in the reviewing part of fanfiction.

I do have to say, the characterisation of Beastboy as a kind of 'man-whore' was surprising, but I kind of got it after a while. Terra's gone, and he thinks Raven's unreachable so naturally he decided to settle for second best.

Also like how, unlike some other BBxRae fics I've read, Terra isn't turned into a man-stealing bitch and Raven isn't weepy and over emotional, or even worse *suicidal* over her crsuh/love off Beastboy.

All around, a great fic. Not too OOC for me, which was awesome.

Shadow.
mecca-dog chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Very good! You have a great style!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Nice story. :)
Cheerio168 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is one of the sweetest stories I've ever read on here. Everyone was really in character, and I love your use of imagery. I was almost sad when it ended. Another bonus point for you is that your conventions (grammar, spelling, etc) were all great.
anon chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
No offense,but the whole Beastboy being immoral thing was very out of character and really bugged me.

And the swearing was most certainly not necessary,and for pity's sake,since when has sex been a priority in a young adult's life?

Whatever happened to morality,or getting married first? And one last word of advice, sex is not love,and the way you portrayed this story makes it very hard to believe that the protagonists loved each other,it merely seems as though they lust after each other.

I am not being mean,I am giving constructive criticism and hopefully some real world advice,please take it to heart.

Anon.,

P.S. work on your grammar, you.
GreenRock chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
There are so many FF one-shot's that I've read that start off with something incredibly simple and somehow build itself up to be such an enjoyable piece of prose. In this case, starting of with BB's morphing which inevitably leads to BB and Rae kissing was fantastic.

I also love how you keep BB and Rae's characteristics - especially from what we've seen from the TV show - and integrate them into their elder counterparts. That was particularly entertaining as well as enjoyable and humourous to read.

I think you've created something that you should be proud of.
wow chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
that was perfect.

good job!
HitTheRoad chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
this was greatly written. I liked it, good job.
teddibear16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
How sweet! you're a very good writer, and this story was wonderful! good job!
PeskyPixiee chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
i love this :)) usually when i finish reading a story or i don't think the person is ever going to finish it (which by the way SO irks me... but off topic), i remove it from my favorites list. but this is the one story that always has been and will forever remain upon that fabulous list :)
MidnightRosemary chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was really good.
Moonlit917 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This story was amazing. No other comments.
neon rose chapter 1 . 1/29/2010