Reviews for The Beauty of Beast Boy
aww, i liked this. _
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Very nice.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I read this story a while back, and for whatever reason, forgot to review. I am so happy that I found it again and re-read it!

I must say that in all of my years of reading/writing fanfictions, this is undoubtedly the best one-shot that I have ever read. You depicted everything brilliantly, and your use of imagery was breathtaking to say the least.

You kept the characters in character and let their personalities bounce off of one another. Their reactions were so real...so lifelike...that I became simply engrossed and could not stop reading.

You have a real gift and a lot of talent! Fantastic job!
romancerox chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
one of the best future fics for the teen titans. very great:)

the way raven and beast boy acted around each other was beautiful and heart-warming, great job.

cute little scene with jinx and kidflash, love that couple
bloodydisaster chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
great story! and i love the Flinx cameo. Jinx makes an adoreable drunk.
tabby chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
aww i loved this one shot so much it was so romantic and really good
darKitty chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
You are a BRILLIANT writer, I must say. I loved this. You captured their emotions perfectly and left this warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. One word: AW! (: Keep writing!
Blasphemy9 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
love it! Made me feel all warm and fuzzy and what not.
archersploosh chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
It was utterly amazing. I think my heart is still pounding form that. Slow down, heart. *thumbs up* This is a really good story for those of you who read reviews.
kuroi-tenshi-rin chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Oh to the Em to the G!

That was amazing! It is wonderfully written and I loved the setting of it all, I'm pretty sure its the best one-shot I've read. Great Work!

-Kuroi
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Linda

amei de coração

espero ler fics taum boas assim...embora seja dificil
kris chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
the perfect beast boy and raven fanfic! :) I love everything about this, from the style to the characterization to all the imagery you made. Was the contrast between the dark night and going back into the party where it was all bright intended? It worked very well :)

Good job!
darkgraywolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
wow that was a very woderful story!

Cere
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Beautiful.

I'm not too big a fan of RobStar, which is why I think I never read your fics before this. But I really wish I had sooner. You write with so much emotion and detail, and it really set the scene. You got Raven's stubborness conveyed perfectly, and I could really picture the 'New and Improved Beastboy' in my mind.

Well done, keep up the good work (:
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008