Reviews for The Beauty of Beast Boy
kris chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
the perfect beast boy and raven fanfic! :) I love everything about this, from the style to the characterization to all the imagery you made. Was the contrast between the dark night and going back into the party where it was all bright intended? It worked very well :)

Good job!
darkgraywolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
wow that was a very woderful story!

Cere
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Beautiful.

I'm not too big a fan of RobStar, which is why I think I never read your fics before this. But I really wish I had sooner. You write with so much emotion and detail, and it really set the scene. You got Raven's stubborness conveyed perfectly, and I could really picture the 'New and Improved Beastboy' in my mind.

Well done, keep up the good work (:
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
aww...fluffy!
MassChaosTheory chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
wow!

incredible! i loved it!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
That was so beautiful! It was very well written and I love all the details of it. It's one of the best oneshots I've read.
RLBB chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
AH!

That was amazing!

You write, so well, I loved it :D
InsanelyHappy chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Wow, that was excellent! I loved the descriptions, amazing.
fluffyinmypocket chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Aw...it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's just so beautiful!
bbissocute chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Aw! I just cant stop smiling now. Just one of those 'Wow' stories. Wonderful job. I loved the segment with Jinx and Flash. THAT was hilarious. This is definitly one of the best stories I've ever read.

bbissocute
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Excellent. I really enjoyed reading that.
parazesis chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Wow! How sweet. Good job keeping the caricters consistant to bot the show and your story.
ChalakChalak chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Except for a few spelling mistakes that I noticed (it takes a lot for me to be bothered by them so you know there are quite a few) I loved your story. The plot was simple yet enchanting enough to tell a powerful story. You have the characters down well and maybe the climax (which to me would be the kissing part) was too small. Still, I completely loved the story and how you wrote it.

All the best,

ChalakChalak
KrRcksMySx chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
SO GOOD! I was pracctically addictted!
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2007