Reviews for The Beauty of Beast Boy
darkgraywolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
wow that was a very woderful story!

Cere
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Beautiful.

I'm not too big a fan of RobStar, which is why I think I never read your fics before this. But I really wish I had sooner. You write with so much emotion and detail, and it really set the scene. You got Raven's stubborness conveyed perfectly, and I could really picture the 'New and Improved Beastboy' in my mind.

Well done, keep up the good work (:
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
aww...fluffy!
MassChaosTheory chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
wow!

incredible! i loved it!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
That was so beautiful! It was very well written and I love all the details of it. It's one of the best oneshots I've read.
RLBB chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
AH!

That was amazing!

You write, so well, I loved it :D
InsanelyHappy chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Wow, that was excellent! I loved the descriptions, amazing.
fluffyinmypocket chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Aw...it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's just so beautiful!
bbissocute chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Aw! I just cant stop smiling now. Just one of those 'Wow' stories. Wonderful job. I loved the segment with Jinx and Flash. THAT was hilarious. This is definitly one of the best stories I've ever read.

bbissocute
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Excellent. I really enjoyed reading that.
parazesis chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Wow! How sweet. Good job keeping the caricters consistant to bot the show and your story.
ChalakChalak chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Except for a few spelling mistakes that I noticed (it takes a lot for me to be bothered by them so you know there are quite a few) I loved your story. The plot was simple yet enchanting enough to tell a powerful story. You have the characters down well and maybe the climax (which to me would be the kissing part) was too small. Still, I completely loved the story and how you wrote it.

All the best,

ChalakChalak
KrRcksMySx chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
SO GOOD! I was pracctically addictted!
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
OMG! SO COOL! TOO COOL!
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
OMG! That was so perfect.

Thank you.