Reviews for The Beauty of Beast Boy
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Aww adorable, haha very nice. It was extremely well written, you should be proud of yourself for this one. I liked how you wrote Kid Flash and Jinx, you captured them nicely.
Dhaem17 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Best

One-Shot

Ever

Ô_Ô
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
AH! kawaii! nice job! i really loved it, so cute! -squee- i'm such a sap... but still, wonderful wonderful job.
magisterquinn chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Wow...

That's about it.

No I won't do that. This story has certainly given me hope for TT fics. Apparently all the good writers haven't died off. Hm, how to say this quickly... Beautiful imagery, amazing character interaction, very VERY touching, nicely mature. I've read all your fics and you are getting SO much better. There are a few grammar mistakes and OOCness (of which I am guilty of myself so I shouldn't have brought it up) but hardly enough for demerits. Brilliant story, muchas kudos. Now, once I remember my password this is definetely going on my favs list.

Keep up the excellent writing, even may have convinced me to get back to writing... hm...

Looking forward to more of your work,

Magisterquinn
Dakyu chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Fantastic! I loved the little quip with kid flash and jinx in the middle of it, hehe. Though a little proofread for grammatical errors wouldn't hurt _

Keep it up, i love your stuff!

Dak
reader chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
wel writeen. i did enjoy it.
cratbro chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Aww... that was so sweet... needs some grammar corrections, though.
SpiderSquirrel chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Wow. Amazing. Absolutely flippin' incredible! WAY TO GO!
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
You almost made me cry!

I was sitting here, going, "I am not going to cry, I am not going to cry, I am not going to cry..."

But this was seriously one of the best oneshots ever. I don't care if you hate it. I love it. And I love it even more because I think I'm falling for one of my guy friends, and reading this is making me kinda scared cuz I think he likes me back...

Well, sorry for the ramble there. I just can't get over how phenomenal this piece was. It's one of my very favorites and on my top 5 list now, right next to White Rose.

Oh, man, I love this one so much. Keep 'em coming Ms. Mudflap!
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Awesome story. Absolutely wonderful! Keep it up!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Perfect. From beginning to end the dialogue was realistic and the romance was natural.

Again, perfect.
rea and bb fan chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
And yet another fantastic story from you!
Char Aznable chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I never review pieces but I really have to say that you wrote something great here. I hope to read more stuff of this calibur from you.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Ooh...awesome story. I like the bit more...mature spin you've put on the interaction between BB and Raven. Loved the dialogue and the flow of the story. I wasn't CRAZY about the imagery about him growing into a hunk, just a small pet peeve of mine. Aside from that, I really liked it. Great job on the imagery too. Fluffy but not overly so. Anyway, keep up the good work!
ohheylizet chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
i like this story its very cute update soon
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »