Reviews for Aftermath
Rubber Noodles chapter 23 . 9/18/2014
I really liked this. some people over do it with the sam and dean and I quit half way through. I read this all in one sitting and im glad I did
mzz chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
omg I think I'm going to cry with this story
ukfan101 chapter 23 . 8/16/2009
I am sorry to see that I never reviewed this story. I read it when I was new to FF and didn't really review anything. This story is one of my favorite stories and I really enjoyed it. I liked how the ending was open ended. The relationship between the boys It thought was done well and especially how in the ending it took awhile for Sam to really see Dean how he was now as opposed to seeing him as he was. My favorite bit at the end was this ""I want to go... no Dean, no, this is not about what I want , it's about you."

"It's alright saying that now, but what if I want the wrong thing?"

"What do you mean the wrong thing? How can you want the wrong thing?"

"I want to be in the same town as you," Dean sounds almost ashamed as he says it."Yeah, so that's good for me too. Hell I was hoping we could share a place to live. So that's not the wrong choice, so we're okay so far."

"What if..." he sighs "Dean, what if what?""What if what I want and what you want don't happen in the same town?""We work it out, we find a way round it. And that is easier once we know what you want or even where you want to be." great story great job!
MIdge Knighi chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
Did Dean get a severe head injury too? It just seems like it since he seems to have such trouble reasoning things out and has had personality changes. Does he have slight brain damage? From blood loss or blunt truama? Why didn't Sam mention it more prominently? That seems like a pretty important thing on list of injuries. -K:)
Shalini chapter 23 . 3/16/2007
I bought supernatural season 1 last week and I finished it in one week. I then turned to fan fiction to settle my supernatural cravings.

I thought you story was remarkably accurate, you have found the essence of sam and dean and placed them in an origional atmosphere. Not many people can do this.

I hope that you continue to write more supernatural fiction, because I shall be sure to read it!

Thank you for a great story!
rodney215 chapter 23 . 3/9/2007
Loved this ending. It was sad, but hopeful. Is there a Dean/Jordan sequel coming its way? I'd like to read more about what happens next...
darwin12 chapter 23 . 3/8/2007
Have really enjoyed this story, am looking forward to your next one
shywalk chapter 23 . 3/7/2007
Loved this. Totally loved it
KatiKat chapter 23 . 3/7/2007
Amazing story! I love the whole "what happens after they kill the YED" scenario. Thank you for writing and sharing :)
ChaiGrl chapter 23 . 3/7/2007
So I haven't been able to review these past few chapters because my laptop decided to up and die on me. Then I had to go out and buy a new one which was NOT fun at all. Okay I am sure that was to much information. Sorry. Anyways, I am so sad to see your story come to an end. I have enjoyed reading it so much over these past few weeks. It always made my day a bit better when I saw that update warning in my in-box. I hope you have something else in mind that you want to write about. LOL. Until then, take care of yourself and Happy Writing!
angel679 chapter 23 . 3/7/2007
I'm hunting you I just wanted to warn you. How could you leave it there yes it leaves them with all kinds of options but I'm partial to the whole happy ever after ending especially for as much shit as they have survived. Loved the story it was excellent.
angel679 chapter 22 . 3/7/2007
Poor Jordan the wrath of Sam is never fun. Loved this chapter it was informative as well as funny as hell just listening to them going off.
angel679 chapter 21 . 3/7/2007
It would be very hard for Dean to know what he wants as he has always catered to what his families wants and needs were. Loved the chapter and Sam better not be a stubborn ass about things either or I'm smacking him in the head with Missouri's spoon.
Aquarius Angel chapter 23 . 3/5/2007
I've been so busy i finally got back to reading the story only to find out that it is finished! Sad day! Not sure I like the ending, but I understand your reasonings! Glad everything turned out okay for the brother and friends!
Yasuko08 chapter 23 . 3/4/2007
I really liked this story. All the characters were right on and I loved your Dean. He is my favorite so when I read stories I want him ...like you wrote him. Good Job. Now going to read some more.