Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
lmaoxlovee chapter 18 . 6/9/2010
ughg its gabriellas friggin fault he was in a coma anyways! shes the idiot who went to the party. but im glad troys okay:)

you must be really annoyed with my reviews haha!
lmaoxlovee chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
shes preggers isnt she! oh i knew something was up, im gonna laugh so hard if im right!
lmaoxlovee chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
I am sooo effing frustrated with this! ughghg i hate gabriella, she is soo stupid and im so sick of troy always getting the blame!

love the story overall though:)
dann965 chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
you should have make them report Chris to the polie station right after the first note.

I hope I didn't offend you by that though becuz you are an amazing writer, and I don't like to think people are pissed off becuz of me.
dann965 chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
Amazing
j4kefromstatefarm chapter 19 . 5/16/2009
*in tears* so beautiful...
aslongasyouloveme chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Its really good...
misscherryperkinsefron chapter 9 . 8/24/2008
I love that song! Your Gaurdian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is amazing! So beautiful!
ReadingBlissfully chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
My second time reading this. Im suprised i didnt review it. Sorry. Its an amazing story so i though i would read it again. lol.
lalalalalaj chapter 9 . 5/30/2008
your guardian angel redjumpsuit apparatus is the best song in the world hands down its been my favorite song for about 2 years now.
ReadingBlissfully chapter 19 . 5/4/2008
OMG Loved it. This was beautiful. OMG the ending was lovely. I loved it. It was so beautiful.
ReadingBlissfully chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
oh no. So bad! ugh chris!

Its turning into the same thing as what happened with alyson! ugh!
ReadingBlissfully chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
UGH! I hate him so badly. CHIS DIE
didumissmeofcourseudid chapter 19 . 4/8/2008
I love that song. Thanks for a good story even though the end was cheesy
didumissmeofcourseudid chapter 18 . 4/8/2008
This is a great story. I especially loved how you wrote this chapter from him being in a coma, being able to hear but not speak. It was very cleverly done.