Reviews for What Are You Going to Call Me? A Mary Sam? :: Interlude
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
LOVE this story so far! I just finished this part, and now I can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
I love this story and hope you update soon
Elf Knight chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Awww! Poor Nate! He really has it tough, doesn't he? Well, I'm just glad that you decided to continue this series as it is - in my opinion anyhow - your best one ever writen. But, hey! That's just me so don't get disheartened about your other stories, I just really like this one. However, for some weird reason Nate's ADD and dyslexia reminds me of demigods from Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Don't know if you've read that yet, but it's a really awesome five-part novel series by Rick Riordian even though it uses Greek mythology. It's really cool and I think you'll like it considering the type of stories you write.

Keep up the fantastical work! :)
Erica Angel chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
seriously awesome story! Ive been laughing the entire time (read mary sam first lol) keep up the sweet work!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
Really good so far. I'm so glad you've written a sequel, I'm going to go read it right now. Great job!
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
wow...he's either very brave, very unlucky or very accident prone.

"James, repeat after me, the glass is half full, the glass is half full..." lol that had me like, half snorting with laughter
Xanadu819 chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
I really liked the first story. I thought it was very funny, so i'll be really disappointed if you don't continue the sequel.
Lady Idyllic chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
If you don't continue I will be very disapointed. XP
Tyndie chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
Man, I like this story! It's really good!
Song in the woods chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
I missed this one! How did I do that I still know what was going on? Ah well enough of my own demon (add) Glad I found this wasn't reviewed and that I am taking the time to do it now. It was a good update and I am glad he is back ;-)
Kat Kat B chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
Hey!

I didn't read "What are you going to call me? A Mary Sam?" when it was being written. (My Loss)

I just spent two whole hours reading it and this.

It rocked. Actually, Nate sounds a lot like one of my guy friends...weird.

Anyhoo both of these ROCKED and are going on the favs.

I'm taking my self and computer sore bloodshot eyes to bed now.

Update por favor!
XTaLoNX chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
YAY! NATE'S BACK! HUZZAH!

_ I fluff j00.
Ms. Riz-a chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
Yay! FBI and guns my favorite. I love this story!
crazyroninchic chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
That would be pretty handy, to have a gun and ammo in Middle Earth...

Yay! Nate's back in Arda! Woo! It seems like he usually has to suffer when he travels back and forth between the worlds. XD Poor guy.
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
Yes! XD The return to ME at last! X3 The fight scene was slightly confusing but fights are pretty chaotic. Did nate get shot or did something explode? Is he actually dead in his world now? I wonder if he could sort of 'come back to life' there too. Hm...Anyway, I can't wait till the next instalment! XD