BlackMagicRose7 chapter 6 . 3/17
This was a great story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
Darknessdawns chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
That was one of the kinkiest stories I have ever read. I really enjoyed how you wrote Kagome and Sesshoumaru. I'm usually not a fan of AU stories, but this one was amazing. I really look forward to reading more of your work. Your a gifted author with a flair for erotica. Bravo!
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
Aww. I liked it. A little...odd with the whole thing between inu-sang-miro-rin but I liked it. Especially SessXKag! So cute XD
Kazuhe chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
i love it!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
this was actually really really cute. i have to sya that tho pretty graphic it was done tastefully. it wasnt one shot after eon shot after one shot it had a story and a true plot behinde it. i liked that althought sesshomaru clealry likedz to be in charge he clearly loved kagome throuhgly and was willing to go at her pace once he realised that he was moving a bit to fast for her.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/9/2015
(Squeals) the end was so cute it was perfect. I loved it
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
im not a huge fan of the fanfics that are in kagomes time but this one was very good thank you for writing it
christonni chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
i swear everybody in this story is so straight forward.
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Fiction MA, adult content with explicit sexual or violent situations, is not allowed on FFn. Please take down "DISCOVERIES" and repost on another site. (If you don't know where to post it, Archive Of Our Own allows these types of works.)
Lily Hatch chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Though I have never read nor have I seen Inuyasha, I read your fic. Coming from someone who is an outsider to this relm and is veiwing this story essentualy as a stand alone, I feel the urge to tell you that I really enjoyed your story and that someday I may read this once more after I am more femiliar with Inuyasha, and better tell you how I feel about your interpretation of the characters. Thak You.
Purplediamon chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Cute ending.
serenityselena chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
great story with interesting twists :)
Genevieve chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Absolutleyballyspiffinghukydory! _ Loved it!
Ivyana chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
OMFG that was soo good!
Dbzfangirl chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Awesome story,And damn rin is such a whore