Reviews for Five Am Breakfast Club
dirao chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Hi! I just wanted to drop by, say that I really enjoyed this, and that even though I'm so late to the fandom, I'm also writing Piz/Veronica fics, so if you want to drop by and read, I'd love to hear what you think.

I really enjoyed the Nancy Drew/Breakfast Club gift at the end. Yes, Piz's romantic gestures will never be passion-filled, violent rages, but he would give her these gifts, a moment of peace... I loved it.
JClayton chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I love Piz/Veronica, they're so cute and while his romantic gestures wouldn't be flamboyant that isn't what she always needs.

I think this was a great story.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I really liked your chapter. I like Veronica & Piz. I think it is a relationship that would grow on her. I really liked LoVe, but toward the end I was routing for him and Parker because he seemed to need someone he could protect and not be scared for.

I think that Piz would have made a good Ned from Nancy Drew. A good sidekick for Veronica and someone to remind her of non-slueth life.
ann1056263 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I loved it! There were a few typos here and there, but it was great. I love the very essence of Piz. With or without Veronica, he has a fun and light-hearted spirit about him. But Piz and Veronica together, and in this story is refreshing. Everyone needs some happy puppy dog love to balance out the drama and angst of the past. I especially liked the part where Veronica attempts to casually express her feelings for Piz, even though she tries to keep a tough exterior. I love that she softens up to Piz. I love that Piz is there to make her happy. And... this may sound crazy and weird, but I love you for writing it. Sorry, I get a little emotional after reading great stories. Kudos!
Forbidden.from.love chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
*squeals at the cute-ness of it all*

This was so adorable! Hurrah for Viz! I was a rabid LoVe fan but as soon as Piz came into the picture.. well, who in their right mind would be against a couple that cute?

You should write more Piz/Veronica fics. This is the best one I've read! :D
argentenipinkini chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
i love piz! oh so much, his character is so adorable.

there were a couple mistakes, just little ones that could easily be fixed with a read-through, but overall, it was pretty darn good.

there shold be more stories with piz, and he should be added to the character list. :)
Allison chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I just wanted to say, I'm a big fan of the Piz-Veronica dynamic, and you did a pretty good job portraying it.
Quicksilver19 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Aw... Pizness... love it!
belle1220 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
This was very sweet. Good job.
Koko chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I really enjoyed this - I think you really captured their voices (especially Piz! I love him). Is this a one shot or will there be more?