Reviews for Ninja Rider
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
Well one source of inspiration, stop spending so much time with OCs, that usually either makes fans look elsewhere or kills the will to keep writing. Also the emo naruto gets VERY tiresome quickly. Remember when johnny says "if I am stuck with this then I will make it my power"?.. You'd think naruto would come to that realization a LOT, LOT quicker, since he's ALREADY been under a curse since the day he was born, (and he's kinda a MAGNET for trouble and basically CATASTROPHES). Seriously, even BEFORE selling his soul, he couldn't so much as deliver a carton of eggs outside the village without being attacked by a giant chicken monster, the evil spirits of all dead chickens AND somehow be holding a long lost gem of an ancient civilization, which is sought after by a group of missing nins in one of those said eggs! (his luck is JUST THAT BAD...Or good, depending on how you look at it).

So really, he should just run with it, being "cursed by the devil" with "an unknown and possibly very bad outcome that might threaten him and all he holds dear"?.. Should be more along the lines of "Oh look, it must be Wednesday"! Ok, maybe not that blase' but you get the idea.
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 8/30/2017
It kinda cracks me up that Johnny has to be in this to what teach naruto? Notice how NONE of the riders (except the woman one) had ANY training AT ALL, just burst into flame and INSTANTLY started kicking tail and taking names? Why does he NEED training? This isn't "the FORCE" this is a VERY old demon that's been around longer then DIRT and been slaughtering entire CIVILIZATIONS for generations, now how much experience with it's powers it decides to share is kinda up for debate. But at least all of "the Rider"s seem to know one thing off the bat, whatever they can imagine? They can pretty much DO!
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 8/30/2017
How far Orochimaru is willing to go to get what he wants? How is that a BIG reveal? Everybody knows that is "as far as it takes", I mean the man has NO SOUL (that's already been shown), he cares for NOTHING (except himself), and he is completely TERRIFIED of dying (like to the point of WAAAAAAY gone madness and not even RISKING IT POSSIBLY happening *main reason he ALWAYS runs*) (maybe because he KNOWS what's waiting for him?)
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Well, while I think selling your soul for sasUKE out of EVERYBODY is a very STUPID and worthless sacrifice, it IS interesting to have "the Rider" back. One of THE MOST powerful characters ever to grace the pages of comics and the screens. It's also a good fit with Naruto (he's about the only one in the ENTIRE story, that has the WILL to fight zarathos from within and use the rider for good on the outside) since the entire two series seem quite OBSESSED with revenge (and how it differs from vengeance) and the past. This outta be very interesting.
Lucy chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
Maybe in the next chapter Naurto N Sauske should talk about what Naurto done.
Jameslw chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
great please continue
kayla chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
Ohhhhhh, conflict!
socialgirl378 chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
I love your story so far! It's so cool that Naruto's the Ghost Rider! I actually thought of a possibility that Sasuke knew the Devil because he encountered him the day of the Uchiha clan massacre; the Devil tempted him to sign the deal in exchange for the resurrection of his parents, but Sasuke declined.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Horry crap! U play dead space and bioshock?! (Mah favorite games eva) good job with this!
Ghost Angel14 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
hmm not bad fora first kep t up
JD Fanficing chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
I wonder what is in mine for Haku
Spartan 140 chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Lol, I loved the Dead rising, Halo, and Bioshock cameo/easter egg appearances thing at the A/N in the beggining, and that "asta la vista" thing too. HA! Terminator 2, good times...GOOOOD times!
froger495 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.
Drakon45 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
i like it.
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
very interesting i can't wait to read more