Reviews for Waiting for Magic
RainbowKiss chapter 18 . 12/2/2015
This story is a shining gem! You made Quustis and Seifer so hilarious at one point, then so pitiful at another, and just so loveable all the way. i also love how both took their time discovering each other's issues and also, figuring out themselves. the way you wrote them- their thoughts, emotions- was magical in itself. i just love evrything about this and i'll be reading more of your works, surely.
RainbowKiss chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
what? wait, why did he leave her? she's unarmed! and her pride! wow, i need to get to the next chpter now!
im so loving this story, btw. will toss a more decent review later..
IrishPrincess1987 chapter 18 . 7/25/2015
I'm so glad I came across this story. It had me at the edge of my seat at ever turn. I read it all in one sitting. Amazing job!
LapinNoire chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
Goddamnit! I've never really thought of myself as being a heartless, or even cold individual, but I never ever cry over happy endings, I'm just not that soft, frankly. This, however, made me want to throw my hands up in the air and bawl in delight, flood my bedroom and then float away on my office chair on a sea of happiness and wuv-bunnies...
You can be sure that if I didn't have uni tomorrow morning and dinner to make - still - I would be stalking the wotsits out of your page and reading the hell out of all of your SeiferxQuistis fics... Maybe I'll get round to it another time :D
- Enige-Iets
Franny Mika chapter 18 . 1/27/2012
Hm...a bit fluffy near the end, but overall, an excellent story! Just something to point out - maybe it's easier for the readers if you put a horizontal line or astrix between each scene? It's slightly confusing... And your ratings are a little bit higher than necessary - I've seen other people rating their stories T with characters that have a dirtier mouth than Seifer.

But nevertheless, it's a rewarding story and I've certainly enjoyed the journey. Thanks for sharing it! :)
Aaryaa chapter 18 . 8/11/2011
Ok i appreciate your attempt towards this fiction but how could you just imagine quistis with siefer, it sucks i mean it really sucks man.
Dezaria chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
Somebody has a crush. I really don't want her to screw up her chance at getting her license back though. :( Seifer better have her back.
Dezaria chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Ooo, chaos. Intense fight though.
Dezaria chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Cute! Not the argument, but everything else.
Dezaria chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Pita, haha! Amusing. :)

I look forward to seeing what's in the baskets as well. Very cute chapter.
Dezaria chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Cocky little shit, haha. It'll be hilarious to see what Quistis' choice words are once she gets him alone.
Dezaria chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
This chapter is fine. It's just that there's a lot of things coming together, so it isn't as fun as the previous chapters. However, it gives the reader plenty to look forward to. Spying, yay!
Dezaria chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Bahaha! Nice ending. :P

People just don't appreciate Quistis and Seifer enough.
Dezaria chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Ha, spell check is a riot. :)

I've enjoyed the set up, and also your writing. Great diction is harder and harder to find in fanfictions.
YuniX-2 chapter 18 . 10/1/2009
Wow. This is absolutely amazing. Why did I have to become a part of this fandom years after all the best authors were writing? This is definitely one of the best seiftis fics I've ever read. You use language well, describing not sparingly but not in excess, painting a picture with genuine words and filling the characters with realistic complexity. I absolutely adore this fic, and am definitely adding it to my favorites.