Reviews for Lone Wolf
whisper013 chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
Alrighty! I was reading this and really really really REALLY enjoying it but... There is no more! ( Why you no finish? ...( Honestly, this has been the greatest read in a while in my opinion. You are a very talented writer!

ps you also should finish the story... just saying ]
Sumhope chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
I know you haven't updated this story in awhile but it is fantastic. I love your gunther werewolf and I love the simmering feelings between the two just below the surface. Can't wait to see where this is headed.
HerosMuse chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
hey good things take time right? keep up the good work though this story is great I love the part about the silver coins that hadn't even occurred to me
Eye Why Smart chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
Really cool story. I'm a very, cery picky reader and this kept me glued. However, I'm afraid that it might turn out to be something like twilight-I beg you to hear my humble opinion, do not put romance into it!
DudeISoDumb chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
man, this story is so good! i wanna see what happens next!

T.T

i hope u break this hiatus and update soon :)
Salerio chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Please finish this, its awesome! I keep checking in to see if you have, but you haven't!( well, duh! obviously!)

Love the Jane/Gunther-ness!
Lauraeffingiero chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
I love it! It's interesting - the idea that since there are dragons, there may as well be werewolves or other creatures that go 'bump' in the night!

But, I have to admit, I'm kind of grumpy that you haven't updated for almost a YEAR! UPDATE NOW! (please?)
Tortillachipgal chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
hey, this is great! Are you still writing this?
GhibliGirl91 chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
This is very good, I was a little worried about the whole werewolf thing being a little far-fetched but then I remembered about the giant green dragon that makes up half the title XD I really want to know the ending!
bakerlover chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
oh this is really good...are you gonna get them both together becasue that would be really nice...plz do...slowly tho maybe!
MuzaiandYuuzai chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
Oh this fic is marvelous!

I love the interaction, the characterization.

I cannot wait for more.

Thank you for writing this!
JesterBellsILove chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
This is such a great story! I love it, and I'm obviously not even a fan of JanexGunther! The writing is absolutely fantastic. \;)
Kyra4 chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
And so the truth comes out! Of COURSE Jane would figure it out, what does he take her for? I liked the image of him looking "positively feral"! I'll be waiting for more...
Kyra4 chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
Yay, more snarky goodness! Keep that lovely banter coming! :o)
Kyra4 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
“There is a time and a place for being squeamish, Jane, and the when and where are never ‘hanging over the edge of a cliff’,” he pointed out impatiently.

Gunther states the obvious so well!

I really enjoyed all the Gunther / Jane interactions in this chapter... how each is worried about the other but damned if they'll admit it!