Reviews for The First Day of the Rest of your Life
asdfgh456 chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
I like your story a lot :) its really good
splendiferous chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
That was Amazing! I love Mark angst stories. But honestly, that was so beautiful and sad that i'm crying right now. *sobsob* No, seriously. I'm crying.

And, i especially loved the last chapter. ESPECIALLY, the last line. "Hey, guys. Did you know that Mark was one hell of a dancer?" That line had me laughing through my tears!

Awesome! I dubb this story 'Splendiferous!'

~Splendiferous
TheRealTaryn chapter 10 . 10/1/2008
absolutely wonderful. i loved the last chapter about how everyone met Mark. i think this is the best Rent fic i've read so far. It's nice to read something that's not a oneshot, which most seem to be. The only criticism i have to offer is that the switching between point of veiws wasn't really neccisary. you could have just kept it in third person the whole time. But it really is a great story. Good Job. :)
ace chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
very nice

i especially loved the last chapter
Vedra chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I really liked it! I esp. liked the ending chaper, although it was extremely sad. I like all the cute little stories about how they all met Mark. Although all the changing of POV's was slightly irriating
gothicVampireHuntress chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Wow, wonderfully written...it made me cry and that's not easy to do.
UnnamedElement chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Lovely! Well, okay, not Mark dying (though in a sick kindof way that was a nice touch, if you know what I mean). Very efficiently written; it didn't drag on or anything. I simply loved the epilogue. Truly. Anyway, keep up the nice work.

Cheers-

UE
BohoRoohaha chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
I like it! The idea is interesting...of Mark getting HIV and how everyone reacts to it, and that the roles are reversed so Marks NOT the one left behind. I love the last chapter. The reminscencing...you had some great bits in there. Like when Collins tried to pick up Mark, and the kinky scarf..lol. That was awesome!
UnnamedElement chapter 3 . 2/19/2007