Reviews for Acumen and Disparity
ShadowDweller524 chapter 22 . 10/21/2015
I have read many of your stories time and again. I hope you come back to this story soon! I look forward to reading more!
Ginger Black chapter 22 . 1/8/2015
OMG! I love the story and I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you post soon. I have to say I am a fan of all your work.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2015
come on it's 2015, you should update.
roni2010 chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
what going to happen? love the chapie, too much..
roni2010 chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
Love it... Yet, again: a priceless piece of d/g storyline; filled with drama!
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I really like this chapter! I think it's a good idea that so much students stay at home instead of coming back to hogwarts. It's logic that they didn't come back ( I mean it's war).
And I'm happy that the students who came back are nice to each other. (love the idea that they sat together at one table :))
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I nearly cry! Your Pansy sounds like a wonderful person. It's so sad that she died. You described it very well.
Sad chapter but I LOVE it!
And I hate Molly and Fleur and Harry... Hope they get what they deserve!
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I think it's sad that the Weasleys (not Fred & George) are so OC. But I like Tonks and the way she talked with Ginny at the beginning sounds realistic :)
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 22 . 3/20/2013
*snorts out juice* Ah *wipes juice* ahem. That was funny at the end! But about bloody time they got their justice served! Although who were the two witches that got killed? I'm curious lol. I loved the whole blood and gory bit! Especially Fury and Claude ripping them to shreds! Wish Kieran was able to do that with Molly and Granger *preens*

Love the chapter Kelly! :D

Update please! :D:)

Julie :)
cynthiarott chapter 22 . 3/18/2013
Yes! They finally get punished! I love it! Keep up the amazing work!
volfan chapter 22 . 3/18/2013
Wow! I knew the Fey in your stories were brutal, but this exceeded any and all expectations. I'm sure that if/when Gin suffers from nightmares after this, both Draco and Blaise will be there to help her.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 21 . 2/26/2013
Eee! I love Ciaban! And Fury and Keiran (I seriously can't remember how to spell his bloody name! *grumbles*) and Cullen and Claude and, and oh Vakko! :D they're sooo deliciously hot and I wish I can have them! :D but I think everyone would be a bit miffed at me *snickers* I loved the chapter! I can't wait to see the punishments for everyone! :D And also the war between everyone! :D

Update please! :D:D:):)

Julie :)

P.S. If I decide to update one of my stories think I can borrow your boys from you? Like Aiden, Fury, Kieran, and Cullen specifically? Oh and also Cianban :)
volfan chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
This chapter really emphasizes that Voldemort was the Wizarding world's equivalent of Hitler. I love how you show that the characters can still find happiness and laughter even while preparing for war. Luna and Theo make a lovely couple.
cynthiarott chapter 21 . 2/21/2013