Reviews for A One Sided Kind Of Affair
Mage chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
This was magneficent! Terrific! And new...
Please by all means, continue.
Hei-Feng chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
Shit. That's um well. That was sad
Kyndeyrn chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
good story. good writing.
Demons Of Doom chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
Loved it!
me chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
If not, shut your uneducated verdant mouth LOL
Pricilla Grey chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
Heartbreaking, but beautifully written. I need to go read some fluff now!
Frenchtosser chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
This is so good! I love stories where Glinda initiates things or where Glinda has stronger feelings because I think thats accurate to the book. Good job! And the sweat thing was hot, :p.
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
If that was the ending then it was a very good one! I loved this story, so sad and sweet and kind. I adore Gelphie so thanks for writing this bit. It was such a thoughtful and loving piece! Lovely work!
CardboardCreative chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
Ah, short but sweet. The dialogue was very well done, very fitting for the situation. They were in character the entire story, and the study you conducted on Elphaba.. through Galinda.. interesting to say in the least.

Stories leading up to Elphaba's leaving always pulls my heartstrings.. ahh.. makes me all teary eyed. Okay, maybe not. But I want to be! A million points for awesomeness!
wickedelphie21 chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
intense. "i'm not allowed to have beautiful things." total elphie! and great line!
GothPhantom chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
Aww that was cute. I mean when Elphie said she couldn't have beautiful things. That made me smile :] Update soon! I still love this story XD
DarkwolfKnight chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
That was so sad and so good. I feel so sad for Glinda and Elphaba did probaly love her. God I love this story. I hope you write more
Elphie Bubble chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
"I'm not allowed. Not allowed to have beautiful things." That was a gorgeous, touching, and altogether moving line. That alone almost made me cry. Please keep this up! The fast updates just rock my socks!
Jill chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
Oh, no! Oh, dear. No, she does love her, does she not? All right, all right. (She does, though). I do love this story, though that is quite a harsh comment from Elphaba! Though I assume Elphaba is meant to be... quite harsh... I'll stop going on now, but, this is a plea for more updates, soon please!
GothPhantom chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
...Ouch. That was pretty rough at the end, I've never felt that bad for Galinda. Jeez... Elphaba... Grr... It must've been pretty awkward though, that's what made me laugh. I mean, WOW, poor Elphie But POOR GALINDA. She' heartbroken :( I REALLY like, no love this story, pweesse contine! (Hands cookie)