Reviews for Moving On
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
...wow!

that was so perfect, in one of my classes the other day we were talking about all this stuff, what happens when you go onto the afterlife and you have already taken a new lover, stuff like that, but this was soooooo deep, i was just amazed!

i love how you made the comparasion between the light and the sun for samantha and the blood and darkness for Selene, fantastic!

also love the little bit at the end where he is letting go :)

you really had Michael and the picture that Selene down in character and made into a real story.

-Raven
White-Lily-Blossom chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Great oneshot _
lollirosee chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Very nicely written. I liked how you kept it short but at the same time very intense and emotional. Although I've never much liked the MichaelxSelene pairing, this one's pretty good.
twinmuse chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This IS very good.

I like it very much, even with it being short.

That's how it should be.

Good job!

Colly E. of twin*muse
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I don't know if it's realistic for Michael to let go of his thoughts completely. Still, I like the way the memories blend together.

"Catsuit" is one word.
Anona chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Another great story! Like "Changed", your other Underworld fic, it is awesome! More, please!

Sorry about me being anonymous, but I do not have an email adress, and at this moment I'm not even using my own pc...;-))
london vixen chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Aww that was very beautiful and sweet! Great work! You have every right to be proud!