Reviews for Fluttering Capes and Secret Identities
waiting-for-you443 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I absolutely loved this story. My heart ached for Sora and Kairi, and I loved the way you made him think. At this point, Sora wouldn't be all butterflies and rainbows. It's nice to see someone capture that in such a well-written way. Plus, there were no grammatical road blocks, so that's always a plus. :)
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I loved this its going in my favorites I'd like to see Laex in an adventure of his own! this was awesome good job!
SorasKey chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
that was so amazing. i loved it so much. it was just beautifully written and i wish it would've lasted longer, haha. :)

SorasKey
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
That was a little... strong. It was very deep, and very... rich seems to be the only word that I can think of to properly describe it. It's like the literary version of a very rich cake or something. It's just so emotional and there's so much there to take in, and it's almost too much. It's really incredible. Admittedly, I have to say that the ending seemed just a little bit light (or would it be lite) after the main body of the fic, and the comment of Namine being in love with Riku really doesn't make sense to me because they go just short of outright stating that she's in love with Roxas in KHII. Beyond all of that there's the fact that, despite how, quote unquote, 'realistic' this is, I doubt that Kingdom Hearts would ever let itself get this dark. Plus the fact is that, even if she's got a really kinda stereotypically girly keyblade, Kairi's got a keyblade, and despite Sora's (and even Riku's) best efforts for her to stay behind, she'd be fighting with them, no matter what. Still, this is really good, and I'm definitely more than a little fond of it.
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
...Love it. Can't say anymore. It's soo...complete. Like the kids name, like the references to their Nobodies. Stories and Selphie..cha.

Love it.
FadedPhantom chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
wow. just... wow.

this is now one of my favorite kingdom hearts stories. it's written beautifully, and i thought you did a very good job at aging them while still keeping their characters consistent (like, how you can still see some of their old personalities even though they've slightly grown out of them).

great job, really. i may have to look into some other stuff you write :)
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Omigawd, that was amazing! You made it so gripping and emotional and...ugh! I can't think of an adjective! Sometimes I just can't rely on my vocabulary..xP Either way the story was phenomenal. Just...so, so, SO GOOD!

Their son was so adorable! Well, how I imagined him was. And his name was well thought too. I wouldn't ever have thought of it!

And the descriptions...it's like you take the reader and grab them, and at the end when you let go, they still have the impression in them..if that makes sense..xD Just lovely-ness...:]
Lanthanon chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
A very lovely take on a world weary grown-up Sora who couldn't shrink from his responsibilities. There was a sadness to him, but a small part of his younger self still survive.

And despite your disclaimer, I like the kid. He's cute.
Mandylion chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Amazing. I like the characters a lot; really human and believable. I love how you write. You make me feel for the characters-feeling sad for Kairi and Sora, giggling at Laex (the most believabele OC I have ever read), smiling at Riku and Donald and Goofy... I loved this. So beautiful.
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
OMG! Squee!

This was the best!

I so loved this oneshot especially since it shows them as grown ups and all.

And Laex is so adorable! Nice name for him.

This is a faves for sure.

Keep it up!

[angie-chan]
A Spot of Bother chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Oh wow, I loved this. All the little details just amaze me. Sora and Kairi naming their son after Axel was a nice touch. I like how there's still that sense of innocence and purity to Sora here, but he's older, and he's tired. I for one hope he makes it through another journey.
Chickadeee chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Amazing. I love it.

It nearly made me cry.

]

Great job!
DPWolf chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Another late review. Ah well. AOL's being retarded again. xD Still going through my mail from getting grounded.

Anyway, wonderful story. I have nothing negative to say, and I probably never will. The characters aren't overly OOC, I've seen LOTS that are just...well, bizzare. Sora and Kairi's son seems cute too.

Keep up the awesome work!

Wolf
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Oh, that was awesome

I love how you manage to write SO MUCH with everything you post. Yeah, it means that I don't get to read your stuff right away, as I usually wait until I have enough time to read the whole thing and review. But when I do end up reading? OMG.

I think my favorite part by far is:

“Nah. You’re not all dark, and I’m not all light.”

“Yeah,” he scoffed, pushing off of the doorframe. “Just keep telling yourself that.”

I don't know. There were a lot of great clippets, but that line really jumps out to me!

And since I'm here, reviewing you, I just want to thank you for your input on the stuff I posted at Requiempathic. :3 I'm moving everything here, as I've been meaning to, since I do have friends here who don't use livejournal.

But I really want to say - thanks for your regular feedback, even when you had to post anonymously without an account. You always have something nice to say, not to mention, you're such a great writer yourself. So it always means a lot. :)

And even though what I'm posting here, now, is stuff you've already read and commented on, I hope when I start posting new stuff, I'll see you again. D;

*faves this*
Chibi Neko-Chan2 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
O...M...G.

That was such a tearjerker. I even did the famous 'bring hand to mouth thing as tears brim in eyes' motion.

The little boy was so effing cute )

That was so sad ::cries::

::clicks add story to favorites option:: )