Reviews for Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom
Gijinka Renamon chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
I know it's been a while, but are you going to finish this story? This is a great story and it would be a shame if it went unfinished... well, maybe I'm just being nosy, but I'd hate to see one of my favorite fics just sitting out there...

Gijinka Renamon
Valentine Radley chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Well done! Oh, I love this story! I had wanted to do something similar, what with the park characters all coming together, and I still might (in addition to a Haunted Mansion origin story), but this is so well done! Haunted Mansion is the best and should have WAY more fanfiction. I hope to join you soon among the ranks of Haunted Mansion writers- I've got a story developing. Since I returned from my fifth trip to Disney World last Sunday, I've been investiating the HM fandom, and your name comes up so often. You're remarkable! We should chat. I'll continue reading this story tomorrow, and hopefully post my Haunted Mansion fanfic(s) soon!
stephlanari chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hi, this is my very favorite Disney story on this site! I love all the park characters just as much as you do. Please continue this story!
Lieutenant-Jensen chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
I really wish you would continue this!
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 15 . 2/5/2012
Awesome chapter!
Yowaki chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
This story is amazing! I love what happened in this chapter, I can't wait for the next! Good job with it. I love all of the elements you included.

On a side note concerning the last chapter, I would to see a fanfic about about the Dreamfinder, Dr Channing, and Figment. Kinda like the fanfics for 'What really happnes in the Haunted Mansion" but with the three residents of the Imagination pavilion. If you or anyone else would who reads this would ever consider writing one.

But anyway, I am really enjoying your story so far. I cant wait for the next update.
SparkChaser chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
I love the concept of the forgotten rides and ideas fighting to come into existence great as always. Water the ferns ha I'm surprised they don't sing "Now is the Time".
credendo vides 07 chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
LADYMALLARD chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
This was an exciting and intrigging chapter with all the characters encountering things of the past intruding into the present day park, such as the signs changing and things that never became a part of the park such as the river ride that Henry encountered in Frontierland. Plus the cute nod to several Disney movies thrown into the chapter like "Dead Man's Toes!" from Hocus Pocus, Song of the south refering to the brier patch. I remember reading in some of the books all about the first concepts of the Disneyland Haunted Mansion being a walk thru before the idea of the Doome Buggys came about to move more guests thru the ride in a shorter time frame and Pirates started out being more like a wax museum walk thru instead of a ride, before New Orleans Square came into being. I especialy liked the arguing between all the Brides in the attic, recognizing the two I had seen in the Disneyland Haunted Mansion. How are Gracy and the others going to sort out this situation and rescue all the kidnapped residents of the park? I guess I'll have to be patient and await the next chapter, thanks for and interesting fun read...Till next time.
CurlyFirefly chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
Wow. That's chapter was crazy! So much info I didn't know about the park. It was really cool to see all of the different concepts that didn't make it in, not to mention the mystery that it added! Update soon!
Philip Kippel chapter 15 . 11/1/2011
iI'm sure it's related to the concept that kicked off the story, that changes to the park are not always for the better./i

I don't think that's true, Kara.
Karalora chapter 15 . 11/1/2011
So now we have old attractions and concepts-and ones never built-competing with their existent counterparts? That's an interesting wrinkle! I'm sure it's related to the concept that kicked off the story, that changes to the park are not always for the better.

An interesting chapter to be sure. I'm also a huge Disney theme park history buff (but you knew that). Still, I hope we get back to the heroic CMs soon!
musicalqueer chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
Omigod! This. Is. AMAZING.

Please continue! I love this story too much to stop reading it!
SparkChaser chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
that was the best chapter yet I love the Dreamfinder though I was born just a little before the ride closed infact I'm going to ride the new one just so I could hate it.
Yowaki chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
This story is very good so far, please keep it up! I love how you brought in some elements from outside the park (like the crane) and some older things that were [sadly] removed from the park. Keep up the good work, my friend:-)