Reviews for Fright Night
i liked this story.
starfire25 chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
interesting story.
Feather32 chapter 12 . 10/14/2009
Just found this story and I loved it the idea was orginal and I loved how you used the actors' real names for the ghosts.
rrandomrandom chapter 12 . 4/19/2009
Well done I really enjoyed this story (:
Reine Sumabat chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
I read story and have to say it was awsome! Although, (this is nothing bad) it reminded me of 'Scobby-Doo- Cyberchase'. If you never seen it, it is about four teens and thier dog go into this game system that is about them. In there, they meet their doubles and solve the mystery. Anyway, it was cool none the less. . TEN-Out-of-Ten!
Sawyer Fan chapter 12 . 1/22/2009
So glad you found this story and finished it! Enjoyed the part with Greg being scared 'crapless' to put it delicately...hehhee.

I really did enjoy this story, and thanks for a great read!
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 11 . 1/3/2008
this is really good, i can't wait fo the next chapter! hopefully it will be up soon.
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
why do i get the feeling the ghosts are going to pull a "skeleton key"/"seed of chucky" thing and switch places with the living? (meaning, i get the feeling they're going to take over the team's bodies and leave their spirits in the village.)
CSIvHP11 chapter 11 . 12/11/2007
hi, i know tha it has been a while for this story, but PLEASE continue, i really want to know what happens next
LoLo-Fox chapter 11 . 9/12/2007
hurry and update please
CSIhottie001 chapter 11 . 8/26/2007
finally u added another chapter i was so excited when i saw u did and yahs its real good keep it up and please help me start the next chapter to When everything was going smoothly I AM IN DESPERET NEED OF HELP thanks and great story so far.
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
Hurry up and update please

love it

ok my yelling out my knowledge of the paranormal once again

MY GOD PEOPLE

GO GET THE FRICKIN SALT!

ok im done now
Heather chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
This si the best story in the history of ever! I really hope you continue to write this story!
Manavie chapter 11 . 8/22/2007
i hope they'll het the creep inside where he belong. Great chapter.
LoLo-Fox chapter 10 . 7/6/2007
please update really soon.

love this story.