Reviews for Happy Holidays
I love this one it cute and romantic
blablame chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
pls. make more! I love it! :)
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I loved this fic it's really cute. You should consider adding Matsuri as one of the characters so that more people can find this. Great job. Never would have found this if it wasn't for a Gaara and Matsuri FC...
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
haha, that was sweet. leave it to Gaara to actually kiss under a mistletoe. ;) but everyone does anyway. (: love them!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Ooh, what a cute story! :) This was pretty in-character, which is saying a lot, because most people write Gaara pretty badly. . Nice excuse, using the mistletoe. :P I'm not a fan of ShikaTema, but that's a minor thing. Anyway, I hope you will write more GaaraxMatsuri fics...
Queen-Cocaine chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I did like it! Gaara/Matsuri parings are my favourite. There were two when i looked and i added one, now i'm suddenly discovering, today, a whole heap of them!
Quiet Moon chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
*giggle* I love it! I just started getting into this couple, and I'm reading any story that has this pairing that I can.
Tears of unnecessary fear chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
OMG! I loved this! I've been looking for a GaaraMatsuri fic for a while now! Theres not a lot of them are they? You should write more of them!
MirrorFade chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
*Sighs* I like it, people should watch the fillers more often. I like Matsuri, maybe I'll write a story about her too. Great fic, by the way. Your descriptions could have been a bit more detailed, maybe, but you got the point across and the story flowed well.
Aideko chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I am so happy I found this! I absolutely love the couple, Matsuri is the only one I even like with Gaara, and it's great to see another fanfic added to the list. It was really sweet and you did a good job keeping Gaara in character, and Matsuri is just too cute!
Heart-Of-Memories chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Oh man, finnaly omeone who watched the filler, besides me. I've lawyas liked Gaara-Kun, and Matsuri-Chan was so cute. On the story, it's quite cute, but does Sunagakure even celebrate the holidays?
Eddi chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Great shot
b a y o - b a y o chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Aww, how cute! I loved it-it was so sweet. ;3 If I could pick any girl for Gaara, it'd be Matsuri. n-n Great job on this; it was short 'n everything cute. :D