Reviews for Charcoal
siriuslyseriouspadfootlover chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
great story love, i absolutely adored it :)
SparklesInTheSun chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Yay! Lily/James FOREVER! Though i like how she was beating him up :D that was pretty hilarious :)
a-non-a-moose chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
ohh i love this story - you're story. it was beautiful. thank you.
kiki08 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
omg! that was soo good

i almost cried in the beginning when lily was yelling at james

that was just soo sad

what did he do?

seriously james is soo in love with her its patheic sort of...

but cute and sweet

love how you create your characters and love your other jp/ly the 100 stories ones

keep going!
Wint chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Very, very nice. I myself am also an artist, and it's so much fun when I read stories like this! :D Now time to read your other stories! D
TruestBlue chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
This was adorable! I've never been into Lily/James before, but this was super cute. ;P
Michiyo Hikari chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Aw that was so cute!
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
aww i loved it
clumsyjuliet27 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That is so adorable!
Crystalsxyz chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Wonderful! So cute and romantic. I really like your writing! I'm a faithful reader of your 100 theme fic challenge, but please write more!
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
hey wit - i was bored so i decided to go thru everyone's fics and i found this little gem! there are a few typos here and there, but it's an absolutely gorgeous story! very sweet, very well written... lovely!
Wierdo C chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Awies~! This was sweet. So many people write Lily as different people and I really liked your interpretation of her as an artist. Nice job!
Minerva chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I like this story arc, and I've read some of your other fics, like your challenge and Sirius' Black Book. You have a nice writing style, but you have a few errors here and there; maybe you should consider hiring a beta? I don't have much to say, but I felt I should remark that I really dislike James' character, and how you portray him sometimes. I'm a die-hard Lily and James fan, and I don't think you do him justice sometimes, and James Potter is my favorite character. In the books, James is a witty, popular character, and his love/like for Lily is expressed in casualty and drollery-I don't think I could ever envision James doing what he is in this fic; being obsessed and almost stalker-like. Not only does he value his place among his friends and housemates, but I think you've downgraded his sense of dignity, and even a man who is in love with a woman (who paintstakingly refuses to love him back) will not stoop to his level if which he collects her belongings-I believe James would express his love in much less fanatical way. You don't always write him this way, I know, but perhaps you should consider writing James from a clearer, cooler point of view? I do think it's lovely.

I realize authors can delete anonymous reviews, but I have provided my e-mail if you wish to contact me concerning this. I hope you don't delete it, as that would simply be a sign of poor integrity-that you cannot accept critiques (and this is not a flame, I have thoroughly enjoyed your stories, and hope for more!), even if they are well written and thought out.

But no matter, I guess I must conclude.

- Minerva
Miyukaii chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I love this. Definitely a rolercoaster of emotions. enjoyed it so much.
chronic faux pas chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Wonderful story, one of the best Lily and James fics that I've read in ages. I really liked how you kept them so canon in their characters. Oh, and thank you for my first review.