Reviews for Heart of a Dragon
Fk306 chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
this is great please update soon
The Magician of MoonLight chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
I love it. I so totally love this story please for the love of all that is good keep going
TK-Productionz chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
WHEN'S SHE GONNA MEET SCOURGE!

Great chapter by the way, I just can't help to break off my lust for Romance... Especially if its sappy, not that your's is, I just happen to be a sappy Romanticist.
Spiritstrike chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
SWEET, SHE'S A DRAGON! I LOVE THIS STORY ALREADY!
Kenya Starflight chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Sorry I haven't reviewed this yet. But I'm planning on it now!

Wow, human turning into a TF? What a great idea! Keep this up!
Prizm chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Another great fic. keep up the good work, upate soon please.
Draconic Caduceus chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
*applauds* wonderful! keep up the good work.

w

Ina
raveen92 chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
"Lori’s body was completely transformed, but her personality hadn’t changed one bit." ROFL

I totally agree with that quote, I have a feeling this is going to be better then you "Not A Hero" story

any ways...update soon
The Magician of MoonLight chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
thank you thank you...THANK YOU SO MUCH. Ihave been waiting for a story like this for ages.
Fk306 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
this actually sounds interesting, this is great please update soon
CodeRed73 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
This looks like another awesome fic you have here Double people can write unlimitless Alexis/Starcream fics,it's about time someone give Lori and Scourge their time to shine.I liked it when Optimus chose to stay with Lori instead of recharging.I have a feeling that as the story goes along,Oppie is going to start to become more of a "second Father" to her as she gets used to her new body;especially when Scourge comes onto the start,and I'm looking forward to more chaps!
TK-Productionz chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
WO-HO!

About time someone put those two together!-GAUWD! I thought I was the only one to see these two having a relationship...
Draconic Caduceus chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
w awesome! keep up the good work.

Ina
raveen92 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
This looks like another good story by you.

Keep it up