Reviews for All The Same
MarzhMallow chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Dear God did I love this FIC. I usually don't like fics that are remade of the actual story, but this was so good i had to cry :D askmffergaedhigasd, i love this pairing :3 XD
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
aw ::hugs Greg and Nick:: well done!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
aw ::hugs boys:: well done
CSI Dork chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
Aaw just wanted to say this was lovely, you kept a lot of the detail the same as the episodes which was great and it was nice to read a slash fic that actually focussed realistically on their relationship and how Nick would support him in this situation rather than focussing on the physical stuff if you get my drift lol.

I really enjoyed reading this and could really get into the emotion that Nick was feeling. Plus I also loved that you put in the dialogue where Greg kicked the judge's ass with his scientific knowledge. I cheered when I saw that on TV.

Apologies for the essay.

Thanks for a great read

x
magical trever chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
I think that this is an excellent stroy, and I was sad to read the ending of it, it was that good to read.

The only think I disagree on is that nicknames or petnames Nick and Greg give each other, I just don't think it would be a part of their relationship (I say that in every fic that has the Greg/Nick petnames) But other than that tiny detail, I enjoyed every word, it's now on my Favorite Stories list.

MT
IslandWriter chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
wow...well written! Nice job. Loved it! One thing though, in the first half, Greg took a sleeping pill but he still couldn't sleep? usually those things knock you out for 8 hours or so. At least that's what I've heard. Anyway, minor detail. Keep up the great work!
Synyster. Dream. K. Desrosiers chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Nick is so sweet! So protective for is Greggo :) I really like the story :)
xXNattatouilleXx chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Wow, this piece was amazingly well written. It seemed to capture the essance of what Greg went through- as well as throwing in some Nick too. I have to say this piece was awesome :)
Inspiral chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Very very nicely done. Very emotional and tense.