Reviews for Razor
damariz chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
This story caused me tears and to wake up at 4:30 am to read how it ended. What a an incredible gift you have for words.
lost0and0found chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Bitter, intriguing and so Jess... you got me hooked (for which I'm truly grateful) ! Thank you for sharing this :):):)
Buffychick chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
LOVED this! Great job!
KallianaCorus chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Okay, I usually don't review until the end, but I feel like it so your getting at least two reviews from me...

I don't know why I'm reading this. Seriously, absolutly no clue... I am not a Lit fan... I don't dislike Jess, in fact I actually like him a lot, I've just never been able to see anything beyond friendship and, to be honest, I've never tried... So, I don't read Lit and stick to Logan, Finn and Tristan (though how I manage to see her in a relationship with the last two yet not Jess or Dean confuses me) well, actually the Dean thing comes from reading one too many Dean-bashing fics... Anyways, I read the blurby thing more commonly known as a summary and found myself wanting to read it... Still not sure why... And although my opinion about them has not changed even slightly I find myself continueing to read... And since I've been on a Rogan spree it is even weirder that I can stand or read this... So I can't tell you what I think of the story so far because I don't know why I'm still reading it...

And just incase it isn't clear, this is far from a bad story, it's just not something I would usually read...

:D
kitty j chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
Dearest abc,

Even though I've always been a fan of the Rory/Logan, I love what you're doing here. The emotions are deep and wide. Jess has the opportunity to create his own version of fatherhood, the one he always wanted but no one gave. Rory has the opportunity to live with love and a little sacrifice on her part will bring more joy in the long run. Very, very few people say, 'I wish I had spent more time at work.' when lying on their death bed.

The only thing to worry about right now is how badly is Logan going to misbehave? And Mitchum?

Will they be vindictive or will they rise above it? Can't wait to see what's coming next.

kitty j
ArianaKristine chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
I love this story. It's all-consuming. Beautifully descriptive, wonderfully character-driven. Both are perfectly in-character, a mere growth from where they were in the series. And even though there is so much pain and worry, there is so much hope. Lovely, lovely fic. Definitely a favorite.
watram chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
I'm very sad to see this story end, but also very happy and relieved to see it end this way.

I liked Rory's reflections on the baby and things she had to take into consideration, the line about wanting the father to be happy about it was particularly wonderful.

I also thought the things said about Logan were spot on, that's how I imagine him acting too.

Jess being worried about how she was was adorable. He'll make such a great dad, though he'll never admit it.

And I'm so happy to see that Rory finally saw sense and stopped insisting on that job, although Jess didn't want her to drop that idea completely; she's finally showing some maturity, making compromises (that don't really do her much harm either).

You did such a beautiful job with this story, from start to finish. I don't have much to add, just... Thank you. So much.
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
Sarai chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
Good chaper
sanfrangiantsfan chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
Another really cute chapter. The picture she had of the little boy was adorable. The would really make good parents together.
PlrtzGlrb chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
wekjfhdkfhksdhfkjsdhfkljsdhzf
Jeremy Shane chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
kitty j chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
Dear 79 Alphbet,

Looks like Jess is going to be a daddy. It also looks like he wants it, really wants it. No more running in his future. What a concept. I feel a bit sorry for Rory for having to tell Logan she is moving out. And that she's pregnant. With another man's child. Quite honestly, I think I would avoid some of that gut spilling, but knowing Rory, all the secrets will end up on the floor. She is nothing if not thorough. One crushed and angry Logan coming up. Can I get that with a side of fries? Sorry, bad joke. There's a world of hurt headed our way. Please bring it soon. Hey, just call me a masochist.

kitty j
watram chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
Just last night I was reading over chapter 10 and wishing we'd get more soon.

And oh my goodness. This story continues to be incredible, though I kind of hate Rory here. When she was opening the envelope, I thought my heart was going to pop out, that's how fast it was beating. And then, the "what was the book?", it was PERFECT. Rory's whole 'vision' was adorable, and the way Jess referenced it there, it was just so beautiful.

Also, for that moment at the end, I actually got a feeling that he was happy. Not just relieved, but genuinely happy, despite the fact that it wasn't said; it just kills me how much more pain she can still cause him.

Going backwards, I just wanted to point out that this line: "He couldn't help but feel pain at the thought of losing what might be the one woman and the one child he wanted to be around for, to love." had a huge effect on me, it was amazing. I kind of regretted that we saw so little of Jess's stay with Rory in her and Logan's apartment, I have so many questions about that, their routine, how close they got, how staying on Logan's turf made Jess feel; but after all this is also what I love about this story: I can never predict what's going to happen and which parts are you going to concentrate on.

To end my review, I'm just going to say that the kiss on the nose was one of the cutest things I've seen in Lit stories. I have melted.

Thank you for this!
sanfrangiantsfan chapter 10 . 6/15/2011
Interesting story. I like how you make Rory so conflicted and Jess so willing to adapt, kind of a different way to portray Jess, yet a very believable way to portray Rory who really never knew what she wanted. Great story so far :)