Reviews for Psychological Warfare
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 10h
People underestimate how far a little manipulation and subtle wording can take you
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 4/22
awesome I would love to see how he responds to Hermione, Ron and Draco
Pathseekerme chapter 2 . 3/31
Ah ha! This is the way this part of the story should have gone! I can't wait to see what happens next...
The Other World chapter 2 . 3/28
oh my goodness this sounds so much fun! Cold!Harry always gives me the shivers, esp if when young, but there's a possibility that he's still the compassionate noble person we know he is and wouldn't harm people unless he had to - which makes it even more fun. I definitely wonder how he'd be received at Hogwarts, how he would manipulate his fame and who will he conquer with his cleverness. Please update! You're writing style is great and I'm definitely hungry for more
Guardian134 chapter 2 . 2/24
I enjoyed this fanfiction please continue the story thank you.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
Update soon!
Cateagle chapter 2 . 2/7/2015
Oh, my! I'm certain Professor McGonagall is going to find a much different Harry than anyone expected and I daresay that between her visiting and Harry's development in this environment, the wizarding world is going to receive one almighty shock at what they get back and Albus Dumbledore is going to be very, very depressed as matters spiral completely out of his control.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Hmm, that could make life rather interesting in a few years when Harry turns eleven, instead of being beaten down and docile, he's used to being a proper, competent leader (he's going to find Dumbledore woefully lacking). This does not bode well for Albus Dumbledore's manipulative plans.
chris chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
pretty good story so far would really love to read more,maybe see harry standing up more for dudders over the years and have him taking classes through coruspondence courses.
johnny.vick chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
omgomgomgm ore more please more
Helene Nightfire chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I am being presumptuous but I will pass on some advice that I wish I had paid active attention to when I was younger. Feel free to ignore it as I did.
"The enemy of good is better."
I am a perfectionist and as such I have accomplished very little in my life because I can't stand putting out something with faults.
My sister who was a worse artist than I was at the same equivalent ages up to teen years is now very proficient with lovely paintings on display. On the other hand my talent has died because I got so discouraged by the flaws in my drawings and paintings that I hid or destroyed them and eventually quit trying. I see this pattern over and over in other aspects of my life until I started working on accepting 'functional' in my work. Now I get more done and have something to show for my time. I still cringe at the flaws but I hear lots of sincere praise for what I have accomplished from others.
My suggestion is that you choose the best out of three or four drafts and declare it 'done as is' and move on. Anything you see in your writing that needs improvement can be incorporated in the next chapters to keep the momentum. This way you will eventually have a portfolio of your writing that shows how your plot line, characterization, grammar, etc. have improved over time instead of looking at two (or more) never finished stories and cringing at the unfinished work.
You have potential. It would be a shame to let it stagnate.
If you like sayings here is another to repeat to yourself if you decide to keep trying.
"Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without."
You may only ever see the flaws but others will appreciate your gems.
Good Luck, whatever your choices and thank you for leaving these two stories up for us to enjoy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was fantastic! Yeah I felt a tiny twinge for Dudley after all its not his fault he was taught to be that way, but Harry having smart payback was just great :) and the other story was fab also I thing grandpa Dursley could teach Harry a lot.
JM0RIARTY chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
well it's a rather good story in the beginning and I'm kind of sad to see it's six years ago since you posted the second chapter. So please let me know if you plan to continue the story, it could be great. your writing style is quite neat and it's easy to read.

otterylexa chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
I don't know where the idea came from, but I've seen a number of stories here where the town the Dursleys live in is named Surrey. This is rather grating for us brits because Surrey is a County (on the edge of London). The town is named Little Whinging in cannon.