Reviews for Psychological Warfare
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 2 . 5/29
Update soon!
Cateagle chapter 2 . 2/7
Oh, my! I'm certain Professor McGonagall is going to find a much different Harry than anyone expected and I daresay that between her visiting and Harry's development in this environment, the wizarding world is going to receive one almighty shock at what they get back and Albus Dumbledore is going to be very, very depressed as matters spiral completely out of his control.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 2/7
Hmm, that could make life rather interesting in a few years when Harry turns eleven, instead of being beaten down and docile, he's used to being a proper, competent leader (he's going to find Dumbledore woefully lacking). This does not bode well for Albus Dumbledore's manipulative plans.
chris chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
pretty good story so far would really love to read more,maybe see harry standing up more for dudders over the years and have him taking classes through coruspondence courses.
johnny.vick chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
omgomgomgm ore more please more
Helene Nightfire chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I am being presumptuous but I will pass on some advice that I wish I had paid active attention to when I was younger. Feel free to ignore it as I did.
"The enemy of good is better."
I am a perfectionist and as such I have accomplished very little in my life because I can't stand putting out something with faults.
My sister who was a worse artist than I was at the same equivalent ages up to teen years is now very proficient with lovely paintings on display. On the other hand my talent has died because I got so discouraged by the flaws in my drawings and paintings that I hid or destroyed them and eventually quit trying. I see this pattern over and over in other aspects of my life until I started working on accepting 'functional' in my work. Now I get more done and have something to show for my time. I still cringe at the flaws but I hear lots of sincere praise for what I have accomplished from others.
My suggestion is that you choose the best out of three or four drafts and declare it 'done as is' and move on. Anything you see in your writing that needs improvement can be incorporated in the next chapters to keep the momentum. This way you will eventually have a portfolio of your writing that shows how your plot line, characterization, grammar, etc. have improved over time instead of looking at two (or more) never finished stories and cringing at the unfinished work.
You have potential. It would be a shame to let it stagnate.
If you like sayings here is another to repeat to yourself if you decide to keep trying.
"Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without."
You may only ever see the flaws but others will appreciate your gems.
Good Luck, whatever your choices and thank you for leaving these two stories up for us to enjoy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was fantastic! Yeah I felt a tiny twinge for Dudley after all its not his fault he was taught to be that way, but Harry having smart payback was just great :) and the other story was fab also I thing grandpa Dursley could teach Harry a lot.
JM0RIARTY chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
well it's a rather good story in the beginning and I'm kind of sad to see it's six years ago since you posted the second chapter. So please let me know if you plan to continue the story, it could be great. your writing style is quite neat and it's easy to read.

JM
otterylexa chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
I don't know where the idea came from, but I've seen a number of stories here where the town the Dursleys live in is named Surrey. This is rather grating for us brits because Surrey is a County (on the edge of London). The town is named Little Whinging in cannon.
elmoryakhan chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Please update this story..why did you abandon it? It was a great story.
twistyguru chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Truly, a nice story, in and of itself. It'd be nice to see more of this throughly Slytherin!Harry, but I loved just what was here.
Exultation of the Gryphon chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
This is an excellent start. I like that Slytherin side making an appearance. I also think it was great that your Harry took Dudley as a friend- both family bonding and a way to make things better for home at home. Nicely done. I look forward to more.
AkashaV chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Very interesting. Would love to see where this goes. Please continue!
Heksie chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
what a cliff hanger - nicely done.
musme chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I love it too!

and I'm waiting following chapter...

;)