Reviews for Psychological Warfare
Awesome.

Just

Awesome
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 1/5
Yay for someone (aka McGonagall) thinking that Hagrid would not provide a good introduction to the Wizarding World. :)
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 1/5
Harry masters positive and negative reinforcement! :D
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
Hi! I'm sorry to say it has been so long since I first read this that when I saw it on my alert list I forgot all about it. In fact, after rereading it I still don't remember it, but it is pretty cool! Hopefully you update it again soon, because that would be just awesome!
bringer-of-insanity chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I straight up love this!

I hope you continue it, like really seriously hope so.

Please!
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
People underestimate how far a little manipulation and subtle wording can take you
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
awesome I would love to see how he responds to Hermione, Ron and Draco
Pathseekerme chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
Ah ha! This is the way this part of the story should have gone! I can't wait to see what happens next...
The Other World chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
oh my goodness this sounds so much fun! Cold!Harry always gives me the shivers, esp if when young, but there's a possibility that he's still the compassionate noble person we know he is and wouldn't harm people unless he had to - which makes it even more fun. I definitely wonder how he'd be received at Hogwarts, how he would manipulate his fame and who will he conquer with his cleverness. Please update! You're writing style is great and I'm definitely hungry for more
Guardian134 chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
I enjoyed this fanfiction please continue the story thank you.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
Awesome!
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
Update soon!
Cateagle chapter 2 . 2/7/2015
Oh, my! I'm certain Professor McGonagall is going to find a much different Harry than anyone expected and I daresay that between her visiting and Harry's development in this environment, the wizarding world is going to receive one almighty shock at what they get back and Albus Dumbledore is going to be very, very depressed as matters spiral completely out of his control.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Hmm, that could make life rather interesting in a few years when Harry turns eleven, instead of being beaten down and docile, he's used to being a proper, competent leader (he's going to find Dumbledore woefully lacking). This does not bode well for Albus Dumbledore's manipulative plans.
chris chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
pretty good story so far would really love to read more,maybe see harry standing up more for dudders over the years and have him taking classes through coruspondence courses.