Reviews for Anarchy in the US
thelivinggirl chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
If you make this story have a sad, regretful ending (or even a sad, regretful majority with an epilouge of happy), I will cry. I got enough of that from the original EII, thank you!

P.S. will there be more explicit slash in this? Just curious.
TabsyTab chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
I'm assuming you're not finishing this, which is such a shame! I do love this story. I hope you eventually do finish it. I really want to know what happens next!
ChibiMushroom chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! Don't leave me hanging!
Thanatos on vacations chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
If Alex ever goes to college, it's only a matter of time before all weirdoes there start hitting on him (or just, you know, the entire college population, because the exchange student always gets admirers), so I guess early is a good time as any for Jonathan to call dibs. I'm just saying.
ShayaCatalyst chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
I know you stopped writing this about a year ago, but my GOD, to stop writing THERE? you break my heart. You've really done wonderfully in capturing Alex's voice, but I really liked the sections in Jonathan's point of view, because we didn't see that in the book. Fantastic!
infamouslastwords chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
“Why do you not put the past behind you?"

I laugh again. “I’m not particularly good at that, in case you haven’t noticed.”

This is amazingly written. Just like Foer, just like reading the book.

Well, aside from the slash ;P

Interesting problems you've arisen in Jonathan. It's a really interesting take on things. Hope you update soon!
Ny Mosy chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
What do you mean, this fic isn't finished? That's a crime. I hope you haven't lost all inspiration, because you have some lovely prose and a great voice for the characters-and I really want to see what happens next.
Mort chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
You must update! You must! PLEASE! I will hound you until I read more.

sorry.

x

Morty
Mort chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
Oh god! please continue! PLEASE!
Bourgeois Sounds Swell chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
oh the ending is the best. I think this is the best capter so far. One of the best things youve written (of what ive read i mean) Right after reading this i saw that this story is on your live journal. haha go figure i could have read it earlier. Well update son! i need more!
Bourgeois Sounds Swell chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
gosh i hope im not gonna be the only one reviewing, but i will :) very good. I like Janoathon's wandering dreamy sequence thing at the end. the thing with stephanie is very good, shows more of Jonathon's personal life and all that. cant wait for more!
Bourgeois Sounds Swell chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
hurray more Illuminated! Im glad you've written more. I like the title. Sorry i havent talked to you in a while, things have gotten busy on my side. This isn't a oneshot? Very cool, i have more to look forward to. You're not going to slash them are you? it doesnt seem like it's going to happen in this story, but i wouldnt be upset if it didnt ;)

Cant wait for more!