Reviews for Our Valentine Anniversary
Karoliny Grayson chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Your story is wonderful, continue.
Sarah Zitter chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I love this story so far can you please keep going. Plus can you put more lemon for only Richard and Kori please. Also when

will Richard propose to Kori? Plus can Kori get pregnant with

Richard's baby please. Please e-mail me back at sarah. I would like to hear from you please.

You are doing a beautiful, awesome job on this story by the way. So please keep going with Richard and Kori together please. Also keep with the lemon for Richard and Kori please.

From,

Sarah Zitter
Alina Alone chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I LIKE THE STORY ALOT!
Mysterious Boy Wonder Robin chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Bowchickabowwow.

Great first chapter. Now I know why your called the Sex Goddess.

Maybe you will be able to help me with my sex scene in Determination and Control. Great job beautiful, I knew you were perfect. I can't wait to see what happens next in this story. Update soon my perfect Goddess. *Smirks*

ps. I added you to my favs and alerts lists for both author and stories. In fact I'm going to add this to my C2.
CompanyXLovesXMisery chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
great story but i want more, u can't leave us on the edge like tht it's not cool at all i want updates NOW!
QueenTheirin24 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
that was... uh... interesting!
cherrisoda chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Wow that was pretty intense. Really good. COntinue on these fiesty scenes! If you want more reviews then take off the anonymous review thing for the reviews part of this story in your account.

I'm pretty sure that A LOT of people would have liked this sotry but couldn't review because they ddin't have an account of just couldn't be bothered, so update soon!
Serenity - formerly sb1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
WOW! I mean...oh my gosh...wow. Does it still go on, the story I mean? That was a dam good lemon. I loved it. I'm shaking with pleasure from reading that. So does he propose? You ARE going to tell us that right? Yeah well...oh my gosh I need to take a breather.
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
wow that was something it was really good, nice chapter i cant wait to see what you write next update soon
cutereviewgirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
very good awesome well UPDATE!

-CUTIE
Autumn's Harvest chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
This chapter was absolutely incrediable. I can't wait to read more. Update soon!