Reviews for Pretty Little Lies
MajaS chapter 2 . 5/27
Please come back and finish this, I love your imagination
Nfinity chapter 1 . 1/26
I know everyone says this, but I loved Pretty Little Secrets and fully enjoyed the two chapters of the sequel. It's too bad you never continued, but I understand Real Life intrudes and as you grow, you move on. I just wanted to say that, wherever life has taken you, I hope you never lose your passion for creating beautiful imaginative stories. You have true talent and I thank you for sharing it with me and everyone else who fell in love with Pretty Little Secrets.
Best wishes,
Nfinity
Shannon chapter 2 . 1/19
Do you have more? It states you haven't posted since 2007and I would really like to read more.
OtakuGirl568 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
I like your work alot and I really think you have a tealent in writing. I can see it's been quite some time since this story has been visited but I shall take your word in saying this isn't abandoned. I'll await for the day I get the notification that it's "Pretty Little Lies: Ch.3"! I appreciate your work :)
adgunty chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
I love this series. Is it ever gonna get finished?
R0ckerbaby chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
No! Please don't be abandoned!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
I hope you haven't abandoned this fic. Please.
I don't mind waiting another few years even, but please do get back to this story. It's too good to be left incomplete.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Oh please please pleaseeeee continue this story! I read the first one and it was brilliant! This one is starting out just as great! CONTINUE THOUGH.
abattles2 chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Please continue this. I love this
Ariesp19 chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
I hope you decide to finish
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
I love PLS and I'm dying for you to finish this one !
hinata1710 chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Please continue! What is wrong with Harry?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Please come back Pretty Little Secrets was so amazing. I would really like to know what happens next. I love your work, and hope that your okay!
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Really enjoyed this and your other story. I hope that one day you might return to complete it. It never matters how long it takes for a story to be completed. Some of the best authors took 10-20 years to write a story. You do have a gift for writing. My only 'critique' is to watch your spelling. Check for own/won, clam/calm , etc. Both stories are full of them, as well as you, your, you're errors. Your writing is actually strong enough that it doesn't really distract too much from it. It just means you need to read through any stories you write with a copy editors brain turned on so you see the errors. :D
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Great story please please continue it !