Reviews for Pretty Little Lies
Oh please please pleaseeeee continue this story! I read the first one and it was brilliant! This one is starting out just as great! CONTINUE THOUGH.
abattles2 chapter 2 . 6/17
Please continue this. I love this
Ariesp19 chapter 2 . 4/30
I hope you decide to finish
I love PLS and I'm dying for you to finish this one !
hinata1710 chapter 2 . 2/19
Please continue! What is wrong with Harry?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Please come back Pretty Little Secrets was so amazing. I would really like to know what happens next. I love your work, and hope that your okay!
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Really enjoyed this and your other story. I hope that one day you might return to complete it. It never matters how long it takes for a story to be completed. Some of the best authors took 10-20 years to write a story. You do have a gift for writing. My only 'critique' is to watch your spelling. Check for own/won, clam/calm , etc. Both stories are full of them, as well as you, your, you're errors. Your writing is actually strong enough that it doesn't really distract too much from it. It just means you need to read through any stories you write with a copy editors brain turned on so you see the errors. :D
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Great story please please continue it !
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Why did you stop this story?
Lori94 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Hi! I just read pretty little secrets and loved it. I notice that its been a long time since this story updated but I hopeyou eventually try to finish it.
Ria chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Please Update... :-(
becca579 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
I noticed it has been almost seven years since you have updated this story... Are you planning on continuing? If so please update soon I can't wait to see what you are planning.
Vera Lux- True Light chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Wait wait, What?! Update this please! Now would be nice!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2013