Reviews for Pretty Little Lies
alinefgs chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Bom eu acho que já sei qual é a Doença de Harry embora tenho uma noção mais não acho que o Harry deve evitar Draco e tratalo mau tem que parar com isso estou adorando essa fic bjs continua
Pleasepleaseplea chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Pleasepleaseplease update pleeeeaaaasseeee you cant leave me like this! And really? Your not going to abandon this one its been 9 yearsssssssss! Note the heavy sarcasm and please dont abandon! Dont leave the small younger sibling to die!
chloe.sheridan273 chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
Is this story on hiatus ? Hopefully not
J.E. Foxina chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
This chap. was perfect! You should make another one soon
MajaS chapter 2 . 5/27/2016
Please come back and finish this, I love your imagination
Nfinity chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
I know everyone says this, but I loved Pretty Little Secrets and fully enjoyed the two chapters of the sequel. It's too bad you never continued, but I understand Real Life intrudes and as you grow, you move on. I just wanted to say that, wherever life has taken you, I hope you never lose your passion for creating beautiful imaginative stories. You have true talent and I thank you for sharing it with me and everyone else who fell in love with Pretty Little Secrets.
Best wishes,
Nfinity
Shannon chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Do you have more? It states you haven't posted since 2007and I would really like to read more.
OtakuGirl568 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
I like your work alot and I really think you have a tealent in writing. I can see it's been quite some time since this story has been visited but I shall take your word in saying this isn't abandoned. I'll await for the day I get the notification that it's "Pretty Little Lies: Ch.3"! I appreciate your work :)
adgunty chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
I love this series. Is it ever gonna get finished?
R0ckerbaby chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
No! Please don't be abandoned!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
I hope you haven't abandoned this fic. Please.
I don't mind waiting another few years even, but please do get back to this story. It's too good to be left incomplete.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Oh please please pleaseeeee continue this story! I read the first one and it was brilliant! This one is starting out just as great! CONTINUE THOUGH.
abattles2 chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Please continue this. I love this
Ariesp19 chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
I hope you decide to finish
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
I love PLS and I'm dying for you to finish this one !