Reviews for One Man Army
MoonBunny chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
I really like your Story, 'cause I'm totally in love with Gojyo and I love it how you tease him.
I hope there will be a next chapter soon!
Sakural7865 chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
More please! It's so good!
Pom Rania chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
Moar plx! Seriously, I like it. It's well-written, even if not the kind of thing I normally read.
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That's the same opening sentence as one of the Dresden Files books! Except that those ones are written in the first person, it's exactly the same.
Everybody's Neesan chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
Absolute awesomeness! The idea of mixing Celtic myth and Saiyuki is really novel, and makes for a refreshing change. Please tell me you plan to continue with this, even if you can't for a while.
Yoru no Kuronue chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
Yoru: Please don't tell me you actually killed Hakkai...okay, so I've done it once in a story, but I brought him back...*sniff*

Kuronue: Fun story, though.

Yoru: Please update.
See Saw chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
AH! Suspense! This has got to be the only gojyo-centric fic that I have ever really enjoyed (and you should easily have more reviews-geez, readers these days...). And by "really", i mean REALLY. There are so many good things going on here (one of the best being the lack of romance-action/angst always trumps romance (especially yaoi)) that it would be more efficient to list all of the bad points:

The last updated date.

So, if you fix that, you will attain fanfiction nirvana.

(I swear, the only thing I'm high on is this awesome fic that is so rare for this fandom)
ChihayatheBlackAngel chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
From my perspective, I think you were doing well with the story before you added the whole faerie thing. The first few chapters seemed like a good opening to a huge arc but now the mood has changed to that of a short story.

as for the writing, I find a few errors here and there, but other than that it's well written.
H-carol-P chapter 7 . 4/8/2007
me gusta tu fic

pero donde esta hakkai? u.u

que paso con él?

silver-eyed chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
aww, dontcha think gojyo needs a little break before the next round of punches come? in this case: faes and their infinite punishments? well, i do look forward to the next exciting episode ;)
Iliya chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Aw! I don't know who to direct my sympathy toward, so it goes to all of them. I absolutely adore the part where you said that Goku loved Sanzo in a non-romantic way. XD It just makes me squeal like crazy.

I also feel extremely bad for Gojyo because he's like the only one capable of dealing with all the problems that are just stacking up.
A September Rose chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
I could've sworn I reviewed this before, but apparently not. Oh well...

This is a very different idea than what I'm used to when it comes to Saiyuki fic. I love stories that focus on Gojyo, and I think you've done a very good job getting down his attitude and thoughts. The fight scenes were amusing and of course I'm worried about the other three.

Working with Hazel... I'd say that's sucky enough for Gojyo this chapter.
Wolfyn chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
It's really good! There's not that many Saiyuki fanfics that keep me interested, but this one is great! When's the next chapter?
silver-eyed chapter 6 . 3/2/2007
hmm, interesting twist, and i like it very much. but who tricked her into thinking that the maten sutra is the one she's looking for? (are they the same thing anyway?) well, i look forward to what gojyo's gonna do to stay alive!
Smaragd chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
I liked the twist. It was unique.