Reviews for Bound
jasperose chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
that was amazing powerful beautifully written i love it.
Sam chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is really good, was wondering if you was planning on adding further chapters or doing a sequel? Would love to see this relationship develop.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
The switching between the 3rd person for Brooke and the 1st person for Peyton threw me a little at first, but I got over that pretty quickly at how well you conveyed their connection here. Great story.
Blood-InTheFields chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I'm a huge Brucas fan. And I like Brulian too. I love Breyton's friendship and usually I don't really read femslash. But I've found this one and started to read it. I don't regret it, it's really well-written, and their chemistry is well depicted. You did a great job.
words end here chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I can hardly believe how many times I've read this and yet I haven't reviewed. (:

I love this story, for a lot of reasons. The first is that of course it's AU and yet the characterizations of both Brooke and Peyton are intact. The second, how you built up their connection and depicted it as how it really is. They don't need words. All that matters with their relationship is how they feel. They're so different that they balance each other out perfectly and you also convey that really well in this. Great job, one of the best BP fics I've ever read.
PrettyGirlRocks chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
great story! i really liked the last spoken line. people don't realize that the dialogue can be more powerful than the actions sometimes...they are so great wen balanced perfectly. keep up the great work!
E. Christianna chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Amazing job! Very well written, with great detail! Deffinetly going to my favorites :)
craftyns99 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This was brilliant. It's a shame there wasn't more
floatingondamaris chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Read it, loved it. Best AU Peyton and Brooke fic I've come across as of yet.
alaricnomad chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Wow, now that was gorgeous. I'm sad there wasn't more, but at the same time, keeping it short and sweet had a strangely powerful effect.
OfficialTess chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Great! Love it!

"You know I'm going to kiss you, don't you"

love that part, that's deffinatly Brooke!
justlikeyou chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I loved it. Beautiful, and I also loved that you used my favorite song by The Smiths.
isawsparks chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I never thought I'd enjoy Breyton. Sure I love them separately, as friends, but I just couldn't *see* them as anything more. I've always been a Brooke/Hailey type gal. However, that was only until I read this lovely piece of fiction, and it all shifted. Honestly, with this you've made me see the way of the Breyton, and for that I'm very grateful, cause boy there's some good fic by great writers out there for these two [yourself at the top of the list]

So I guess I just wanted to say thank you for being so effin talented [I adore all your SON fics as well] and am always looking forward to reading more from you.
vargagirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
god, that was god. words can't even begin to express how good that was. very, very nice job.
DyeMeCrimson chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Awesome job! Make a sequel!

Rocky