Reviews for Much Love for Ichigo
Earlie Birdie chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
HA! This was hilarious.
Aleks Kye chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love this. This is so true
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This story is really funny and very creative. I like it. Also, I don't think he is an actual jerk, he only has a bad attitude.
simshinigami chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Lol! I luv it, but how could u not mention our favourite mod soul Kon!
LittleUzumakiRaven chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Hihi that's ichigo well good story and now you say why actually does everbody love him... Hmm he does stand up for his friends a lot... Jep that's probably it.
Sofia10Soccer chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
amazing. well done. love ichigo.
starrk-scream chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
You know who i think loves ichigo the most? An espada by the name of Grimmjow. The guy is obsessed with the shinigami-well, that's the way i see it
Isabelle-Artemis-San chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
'"No kidding."''

'Don't make me gag you. Seriously. And I don't mean in a kinky way.'

Poor, poor Ichigo...Getting threatened by FastForward-sanAnd it's in a non-kinky threat form too!

Well, hey! Better you than Kenpachi or having his face stuffed in to Matsumoto's bosom. How were you gonna gag him, anyway?

'"Do you want my 'gift'? I'll share."'

'Okay, seriously, that's it. Someone get me a gag, ropes, and a rifle. This is ridiculous.'

I can picture the glare he's giving you...Sucks to be you. Although the gag and ropes would be a nice touch to his personality, I think that pointing a rifle at his head is a little to far because he kept making comments...

*Isabelle-Artemis-San: Posing next to a gagged and tied Ichigo with FastForward in background as a guard*

Isabelle: What was that, mighty Shinigami? *Yanks down gag*

Ichigo: Please, untie me! -Gets jabbed by FastForward's rifle-

FastForward: NO! SHUT UP! That's what you get for interrupting me during my speech! jabs Ichigo again

Isabelle: Isn't that going a bit to far? Just because he made a few 'here and there' comments doesn't mean you have to tie and gag him...

Ichigo: I'll be good, just let me-MHMM!

FastForward: replaces Ichigo's gag No. It's not going to far. I think it's fine.

Isabelle: *eyes Ichigo nervously* Whatever you say, FastForward-san...But if it's okay with you, can I drag him home with me and hide him in my closet? That way he knows how Rukia feels when she's in his closet?

FastForward: jabs Ichigo again Keep him tied and gagged. I don't need another law suit...Not after the Kiba thing...

Isabelle: *already dragging Ichigo away* Thanks! I'll feed him and water him and will make sure he get to use the bathroom!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
ROFL!

Very funny.

Very, very funny.

Accurate, too…

Poor Ichigo!
tichtich2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Lol so funny ... i really enjoyed this !
Darklessnite chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
LOL. Short and sweet. The people's love expressed for Ichigo here is pretty interesting and is easy to understand. You're a great writer :D
kiseki08 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
LOL poor Ichigo XD
Master Bleach chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
haha!
Let It ALL Out chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Love it. Poor Hee!

I LOVE UR STORIES!
animefangurl13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Nice... Rukia obviously likes him..LOL about Ishida and Kenpachi..