Reviews for Over the Wine
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Good story, I really enjoyed the team togetherness. I also liked the mentions of LDSK from both Reid and Hotch, just wish it had been longer so that we could have seen their conversation at the end.
Good job!
God Bless,
SW
sliz225 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Awesome! Some team banter, a great laugh over the Reid's freaky memory, some really weird words, and an overall great portrayal of the team dynamic. Really, really good.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Fantastic :)
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This is a great story!
Daniela chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
That's a great fanfic! I'd really like to read a sequel to that about the talk Hotch and Reid have in the car!
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I loved this one. I enjoy the lighter side of the CM fanfics.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Nice job fitting all those words in there, :D Nice story too! I love stories where we get to see the agents interact outside of work.
PatchworkDK chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I have searched high and low for In-character CM fic, and here I have found it. The dialogue, the reactions, all of it were absolutely true to the characters' form, AND your grammar was good. You've made my morning, dove.
Marlaina Shade chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Wow. I really enjoy your writing style and the way your ideas are able to seamlessly flow. You characterization is spot on-well done! I loved this fic; kudos! You made me smile!

Mia Shade
Emmylou chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Marvellous - the characters were spot on all around. Thanks for writing this, I relly enjoyed it.
WinifredONiel chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Sweet! A good story and a vocabulary lesson all in one. And that's "sweet" in a "Hell, yes!" kind of way, not "sweet" as in "aaw".
j chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
omg i love it! please i hope you are going to continue it. thanks and keep going its great. that episode was my fav i think! :) thanks
criminally-dirty-mind chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
ah, good times...i love it when people write about the team...especially when it's still elle...thanks! jen