Reviews for May Flights of Angels Sing Thee To Thy Rest
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 1/12
Beautifully well done. :)
paula chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
sweet and believable. I often though of God apprearing to Erik in the end of days, when he was frightened of his lifes end and what horrows awaited him because of it, only to be conforteted by a God who wiped all tears away and removed memories that haunted him and gave him peace. but then i am not a writer as you are
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Love Phantom Of The Opera and also enjoyed Touched By An Angel. This was a really lovely piece, well written and I thought the characters and the emotion in the story was lovely. I also love the prayer because it gives it a really nice touch. The way you layout the story like a novel also makes the story stand out. It's a very unique crossover and I enjoyed reading it.
The-Phanatics chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
That was...breath taking. Are you continuing this?

The Phanatics
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Very sad, yet achingly beautiful. Well done!

phantom_jedi
DollyMillionaire chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
that was beautiful!
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
quite an intriguing and beautiful departure from the usual fare, no matter the fandom. rather makes sense now that i think about it. Erik, so torn between good and evil in life, would surely be fought over in death... *nods thoughtfully* truly, this is a lovely work of art. i sense quite a heavy dose of Kay here, despite your assertion that this is ALW-based. how appropriate that Erik should sing "Angus Dei," the very one hed sung so often as a child. and now, for it to save him... *smiles softly* if thats not poetic justice, i dont know what is. seriously, this is cry-worthy. faved immediately *hugs her favorite character of all time*
Rhythmrains chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I've had this on my favorites list, for the longest time, and yet I don't know why I didn't review it before. It is a breathtakingly beautiful and spiritual piece. It really touched my heart. I cried while reading it.

Keep up the wonderful work!
Lady Karol chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Brava...Bravissima!
phantomgrl chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
*wipes away tears* B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Man, you made me cry! ;_; but they were tears of joy! Halaluia!
Kathy.L chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
BEAUTIFUL
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
You made me cry. Thank you. Thank you for caring for him.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Whoa... very sad... nice fanfic!
LittleMissPhantom chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
AW!

That was so sweet!
hisinspiration chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Wow. This was a really goodimatation of good and evil, and what Erik would be feeling. I enjoyed the song, I beleive I've heard it before at church. Keep up the good work. I'd like to see the battles the Angels and Demons have over Raoul and Christine.