Reviews for Mt Olympus
tinkletimekelly chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
likey yugi/malik don't care much for the other pairings enjoyed bit writen of that rare pairing.
Cheeky-eyes chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
Interesting. I'll look out for more chappies!

Cya.
cybergoth chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Right, here we go (technology don't fail me now!)

1: great interpretation of the ancient myths (fave subject of mine)

2: love the character choices - ice cold Seto got even colder and I love Mai in her jealous role. Suits her to a tea.

3: generally a great read, so keep it up hon.

Can;t wait for more from this fic and sorry for not reviewing the first chapter too (had issues with life getting in the way) Will try and drop you a review as often as I can. Take care!
Darksnickle-PrincessKezadoodle chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Yay! This was good lol. If you want i can be your beta as i noticed a few minor errors but other than that it made me laugh! Oh and yay for mariku
DScript chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
*reviews* :D

Obviously, I really like this story! It has good grammar (falls to knees in thanks), and it's fun and lighthearted. It's nice to see a fic where the characters are still in-character (Kaiba being antisocial, Marik being crazy, etc.) but also able of having more fun. And casting them as the gods is very interesting...especially with the million and one relationships the Greek gods seemed to get themselves stuck into ;)

Update soon.

-CatF
Darksnickle-PrincessKezadoodle chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Please carry on with this story! It's a really funny idea and i couldn't stop laughing! Poor poor Malik!