Reviews for Before The Fire
Avengers4EVER chapter 1 . 1/6
I adore this fic! It's amazing!
Vinaplains chapter 1 . 1/3
I liked it. I've not read a fic like this one
ReDish chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Very sweet
Cedar's Flame chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
i must say, that was fantastic. really powerful. bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I wish you could turn this into a book...PLEASE consider to continue this ; by far the most incredible and emotional scene I have read!
ShardsandAshes chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I love it when Voldemort wins, and Snape gets the girl. I could see things working out like this. And in the end, Hermione would come to love him because Snape's a lovable person at heart and Hermione knows that. Loved it!
farasinafsi chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This story was absolutely brilliant! It was short and sweet. I love it!
Erin Kamikaze chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Voldemort and Luna... that must be some kinky sex! Snape was really in character. Too many stories make him seem like he's some mushy pushover.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Love it!
Get Sherlocked chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is the best one shot I have ever read. Really great and heart breaking too. I love it.
austheke chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was the right answer.

Well done.

- Aus.
RemedialPotions chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This story is...haunting. I'm torn between feeling happy for Severus that he got to have a little bit of happiness in Hermione, and being grateful that he claimed her before one of the more cruel Death Eaters did, and being upset with him for keeping her a prisoner. I liked it. It left me wanting more.
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
wow. I cried. This was very intense and sad. I sometimes wonder what it would have been like if Voldemort had won. But all the girls being put into slavery. It is just too horrible. Not that being Snape's prisoner would be such a bad thing. ;)

This was a depressing one-shot. But I still enjoyed it. Thank you.
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Thank you!
eliza6801 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Such an excellent short story and very well-written. Definitely a new favorite.