Reviews for Heart's Songs
Jasque chapter 4 . 5/20/2004
OMG, this is a VERY ORIGINAL story. I really like the idea of you using the songs of each Senshi to write this story, the idea never cross my mind! I am very much in love with this fiction of yours and I actually cried! *blushes* ... maybe it is because I am a sucker for romance P ... Again BRAVO! I really have fallen in love with this fiction of yours. So umm, do you mind if I put it up on my site at mizu_awa ? I couldn't access your profile page as the stupid server at my school banned me from viewing your profile. Grr, anyway the e-mail is ... hope to hear from you soon and again *claps* a very excellent job! Keep on writing Senshi/Generals fictions, because you are really good at it!
Spike'sPrincess-1685 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I love this story, I hope that you have more soon to come. I don’t want it to end. I hope that you update this story soon. I don’t want to wait. Please read and review my stories also, I would really appreciate it if you would.
Lilian chapter 6 . 3/1/2003
Wow. And here I thought I had read all of the good Ami & Zoi fics out there. goes to prove nothing is set in stone.

This was very, very good. Excellent, in fact. There was this- episodic air to it, almost as if I was watching a TV show rather than reading a fic. Although I normally shy away from song fics, this one was incredibly well written, and the lyrics did not disrupt the flow of the story.

I'm going off to read the rest of your fics, and I hope you continue writing Senshi/Shitennou pairings!

Kiyu chapter 6 . 2/2/2002
Grr...I posted another review before, but it didn't go through. Well I just wanted to say it's a great one, and I loved all of them, (but Ami's a bit more cause I'm her fan _)
wyannick54 chapter 6 . 1/31/2002
Beautiful, yet heartbreaking at the same time. I love every minute of it. Thanks for writing it.
Evening Star chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
My heavens that was beautiful but oh so sad
Evening Star chapter 2 . 1/30/2002
This was an incredible two chapters. The way you described the love between these characters,

and the pain they felt at the loss of their loves, was breath taking. I could feel myself what it would be like to *know* you'll never hold the one you love again. Felt what it was like to be betrayed.

You did a wonderful job on these chapters and I can only hope you continue. There is one thing however - I find the way you jump scenes a bit confusing. You might want to explain that where ever we read a passage from the song, it means a scene change. Other than that - I wouldn't change a thing.
Kaze chapter 4 . 1/30/2002
mi god.. that's soo sweet~! *sniffle* actually i like all of them, but i adore Ami's most (since i'm her fan hehe) will this be the last chapter? i'll wait for your next fanfic.
Ravyn chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
This was so good. It brought tears to my eyes. I lvoe the way youput them together and then explained there feelings. I love the whole thing. Please finsish.
The Eternal Optimist chapter 2 . 7/10/2001
Write the next part soon!
polgara not signed in chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Hmm... rather upset you're working on this and not 'lyfa' *sniff*... oh well, I'll get over it. This is really good.
psiche chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
sad but good
Kaze chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
this is soo SWEET~! good job. there will be a sequel right?
VO1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
aww...sniff! cute! just moved a little fast, but i think you planned for that...good job
Diamond Rouge chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
that was a great fic...i really enjoyed it. don't you just love the senshi/general pairings? i'll be waiting for more chapters, so keep writing! ciao!